Statue Sexy Characters we know nothing about thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z6H4SdC.jpg

scd1iJ0.jpg

w9rH1fI.jpg

:huh what gives? He was one of the best creators, artists and record sales prove the fans love him. :pfft: well if they make them, I'm buying!

Record sales only prove that the Comic Market at the time was full of people buying comics because they thought it was like the stock market. Liefeld couldn't sell his Extreme titles for crap after he left Image and the comic market crashed.

Guilty sometimes :dunno my Good Friend Lady Shelly that I rarely see anymore and I also agree with your comments
"I owned in excess of 25 female statues at one point and none were bought for 'sex appeal', I bought them because they were beautiful, sculpted masterpieces of Art, but Art is subjective so we all like different things and what I consider sexy, others may not and vice versa."
Be Good
Al
Sorry Al, I know 've not been around much - check out my art thread I post in there a bit now.
Hope you're okay pal.
xx :1-1:

I hope Sideshow can do some of the Top Cow characters
Now that would be awesome!.
x

I so agree with that statement my Friend Ink
Witchblade

The Darkness

Aphrodite IX

Samantha Argent/Cyberforce

Fathom

Kiani

just to name a few

:drool

Beautiful - elegant and classy is what I like:

Though I have no regrets selling most of my collection, I can still appreciate a fine piece of Art, and yep I know who she is, hee hee.
x

Last edited:
only sexy statue I ever bought other than a bikini Leia was Darth Talon and it was good! But I was a Legacy fan. Darth Krayt is not pleased!

But that She Hulk PF looks awesome... is she single?

Last edited:
My thinking is there is no point in spending $400+ on the statue when you can look at the pictures for free... not really much difference.

I thought about this too.
Why buy the statue when I can:

-watch the movie
-read the comic
-run a google image search

I wonder what sideshow would say...

I thought about this too.
Why buy the statue when I can:

-watch the movie
-read the comic

I wonder what sideshow would say...

With that line of thought, might as well be single... Why date when you can:
-watch the movie
-read the magazinw
- Finish 'manually'.
:slap:slap:slap

anyone got a pic of someone posting on ssf lol?
I'm only bought a couple action figures that I didn't really know who they were: purgatory and resurrection of monstress vampire
I don't think I could spend a hundred or more on character I'm not obsessed with... shed have to be really sexy lol.
I'd buy a Traci Lords statue though from her techno band or scifi movie appearences haha

Last edited:
Ok I bought or had these I know nothing about.

Spider woman
Lady death
Vampirella pf
Vampi comi
Black cat
Lady hydra
Aayla secura
Shaak ti
Ms marvel
She hulk
Etc

hey your avatar is one of those! double win!
just kidding always look forward to your posts for some reason lol

Back