Statue Sexy Characters we know nothing about thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanolliCrusader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright folks! Your all guilty of buying scantily clad statues of female characters you know almost nothing about! Discuss/post pics here! Sex always....sells.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Ok I bought or had these I know nothing about.

Spider woman
Lady death
Vampirella pf
Vampi comi
Black cat
Lady hydra
Aayla secura
Shaak ti
Ms marvel
She hulk
Etc

Don't be hard on CBG. I know for a fact that many, including some on these boards, buy stuff because everybody else does, because of the hype, because of just liking a sculpt or a character, all this without knowing jack about them.

I'm guilty of same, of which more known are Red Sonja, Darth Talon, Shak Ti, Asaj Ventress, Lady Death, Magdalena, Witchblade, and Guillotina, just to name a few. And I really don't have a clue about them. Don't read comics or fantasy publications, and don't care for anything Star Wars beyond the original trilogy.

Last edited:
I've never once purchased a character I didn't have some connection to, never purchased a statue just because of 'sex appeal', and I've also never purchased anything purely because of hype or popularity. Every choice I make in my collecting is a considered one.

To me, just from my own point of view, those are pretty much the stupidest possible reasons to lay down the type of serious cash it takes to collect this kind of stuff, and I'll never understand people who buy based on any of that. Because every piece I own is a representation of who I am and what my own personal tastes are. My collection is a reflection of me, and some of the (fictional) things that I love. It's not done to impress or appeal to anyone else, or to join in with whatever happens to be popular or hyped up at one particular moment in time or another. And I honestly don't see the point in spending so much money for any of those kinds of reasons.

But hey, that said, I also understand that everyone is different, and everyone collects on their own terms. So while I may never understand some of my fellow collectors reasons, and some may even seem downright crazy to me from my own point of view, at the end of the day to each their own. Your money, your choice how to spend it. That's how I look at it, anyway.

By the way, I'm actually not trying to insult anyone in saying any of this, just trying to explain my own point of view, so if it comes across as insulting in any way at all, it's not intentional. Just because I personally don't 'get it' as to why anyone would buy characters they don't know, or buy based purely on sex appeal or hype or whatever, doesn't mean that I have a problem with those that choose to do so. :)

Last edited:
I know THEM - I don't know anything ABOUT THEM. :)

Spider Woman Super Hero, Marvel

Lady Death Goddess in Hell, Created by Brian Pulido

Vampirella PF
Vampi , Vampirella was a late addition but still popular addition to the camp style science fiction comics of the 1960s. Her first appearance was in the first issue of the same series that she shared her name with. The creative team on this first issue included Don Glut, Forrest J. Ackerman and Tom Sutton.

Black Cat, Burglar/Villainess/Superhero, Marvel

Viper/Lady Hydra, Villainess/Nasty Piece of Work, Marvel

Aayla Secura, Jedi, Star Wars Universe

Shaak Ti, Jedi, Star Wars Universe

Ms Marvel, Superhero, Marvel, Duh

She Hulk, Superhero, cousin to Dr.Banner, Marvel

Last edited:
I've never once purchased a character I didn't have some connection to, never purchased a statue just because of 'sex appeal', and I've also never purchased anything purely because of hype or popularity. Every choice I make in my collecting is a considered one.

To me, just from my own point of view, those are pretty much the stupidest possible reasons to lay down the type of serious cash it takes to collect this kind of stuff, and I'll never understand people who buy based on any of that. Because every piece I own is a representation of who I am and what my own personal tastes are. My collection is a reflection of me, and some of the (fictional) things that I love. It's not done to impress or appeal to anyone else, or to join in with whatever happens to be popular or hyped up at one particular moment in time or another. And I honestly don't see the point in spending so much money for any of those kinds of reasons.

But hey, that said, I also understand that everyone is different, and everyone collects on their own terms. So while I may never understand some of my fellow collectors reasons, and some may even seem downright crazy to me from my own point of view, at the end of the day to each their own. Your money, your choice how to spend it. That's how I look at it, anyway.

By the way, I'm actually not trying to insult anyone in saying any of this, just trying to explain my own point of view, so if it comes across as insulting in any way at all, it's not intentional. Just because I personally don't 'get it' as to why anyone would buy characters they don't know, or buy based purely on sex appeal or hype or whatever, doesn't mean that I have a problem with those that choose to do so. :)

Well Said my Friend Parrot :goodpost:

:goodpost::exactly:

Anyone buying a statue simply because it's looks sexy or for 'sex appeal' has (imo) bigger problems than not knowing about the history of the character :lol. No offence meant to anyone, I just find it a bizarre reason to buy, each to their own though I guess.

I owned in excess of 25 female statues at one point and none were bought for 'sex appeal', I bought them because they were beautiful, sculpted masterpieces of Art, but Art is subjective so we all like different things and what I like, others may not and vice versa.
I guess my point is that (imo) buying a statue simply for 'sex appeal' is crazy, again imo.

May I just add that we are a family forum so if any pictures are posted please make sure that they are appropriate for a pg13 forum.
You would be surprised some of the pervy plastic that has been posted here in the past, all in the name of art of course.

Sexy is not always nekkid, classy is better (imo).
x :wave

Anyone buying a statue simply because it's looks sexy or for 'sex appeal' has (imo) bigger problems than not knowing about the history of the character :lol. No offence meant to anyone, I just find it a bizarre reason to buy, each to their own though I guess.

I owned in excess of 25 female statues at one point and none were bought for 'sex appeal', I bought them because they were beautiful, sculpted masterpieces of Art, but Art is subjective so we all like different things and what I consider sexy, others may not and vice versa.
I guess my point is that (imo) buying a statue simply for 'sex appeal' is crazy, again imo.

May I just add that we are a family forum so if any pictures are posted please make sure that they are appropriate for a pg13 forum.
You would be surprised some of the pervy plastic that has been posted here in the past, all in the name of art of course.

Guilty sometimes :dunno my Good Friend Lady Shelly that I rarely see anymore and I also agree with your comments
"I owned in excess of 25 female statues at one point and none were bought for 'sex appeal', I bought them because they were beautiful, sculpted masterpieces of Art, but Art is subjective so we all like different things and what I consider sexy, others may not and vice versa."
Be Good
Al

I owned in excess of 25 female statues at one point and none were bought for 'sex appeal', I bought them because they were beautiful, sculpted masterpieces of Art, but Art is subjective so we all like different things and what I like, others may not and vice versa.

Exactly. And I do find sex appeal to be a beautiful, sculpted masterpiece of Art :D

Crazy? Most of people I work with think that spending money on figures or statues to begin with is a totally crazy waste. I think they are the ones who are crazy.

Spider Woman Super Hero, Marvel

Lady Death Goddess in Hell, Created by Brian Pulido

Vampirella PF
Vampi , Vampirella was a late addition but still popular addition to the camp style science fiction comics of the 1960s. Her first appearance was in the first issue of the same series that she shared her name with. The creative team on this first issue included Don Glut, Forrest J. Ackerman and Tom Sutton.

Black Cat, Burglar/Villainess/Superhero, Marvel

Viper/Lady Hydra, Villainess/Nasty Piece of Work, Marvel

Aayla Secura, Jedi, Star Wars Universe

Shaak Ti, Jedi, Star Wars Universe

Ms Marvel, Superhero, Marvel, Duh

She Hulk, Superhero, cousin to Dr.Banner, Marvel

Damn mote sexy pics... :monkey5 but I bought ivy for the sexy sculpt. I don't even like the character much. The scuplt was too sexy to pass up. :lol: then again I kept joker even though I don't like him that much. One thing for sure is not because joker was sexy... :monkey1

Back