Serious question about Batman Collectors moving forward!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Joker is my favorite Villain and I am a big fan of The 89 Film, that is why I chose the screen name. If i were joining this forum today I doubt I would choose this screen name.

You are too easily swayed by groupthink.

Are the Beatles responsible for the Manson Family? Is Martin Scorsese or Jodie Foster responsible for Hinkley? Is JD Salinger responsible for Mark David Chapman? How about Star Trek for the Heaven's Gate Cult? Judas Priest for James Vance and Raymond Belknap?

You are blaming the creators of Batman for something in which they have no fault. Put the blame where it belongs - with James Holmes.

You are too easily swayed by groupthink.

Are the Beatles responsible for the Manson Family? Is Martin Scorsese or Jodie Foster responsible for Hinkley? Is JD Salinger responsible for Mark David Chapman? How about Star Trek for the Heaven's Gate Cult? Judas Priest for James Vance and Raymond Belknap?

You are blaming the creators of Batman for something in which they have no fault. Put the blame where it belongs - with James Holmes.

THANK YOU. :exactly: :goodpost:

:exactly:

I just looked at DevilinthePaleMoonlite's profile. He's a serial thread starter.

I'm done here.

I am not I just post threads when I want questions answered or opinions regarding things and subjects talked about on the forum. Really sorry if I upset anyone! I mostly read posts and respond to them.

Its too bad you just can't love your expensive plastic toys like you used to and you have to consider the hard truth you may need to replace them with other expensive plastic toys.

First world problems are tough sometimes.

I have loved these characters since I was a KID, and Im not going to let some Jerk ruin that for me! Batman stands for too much good to do that! It's just this wall to wall media coverage has gotten to me! As bad as I feel for the victims and their families I am sick of hearing about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back