Serious question about Batman Collectors moving forward!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear Forum,
I mean the question in all seriousness with no disrespect toward the victims of the Colorado tragedy or there families. I have been collecting Batman Hot Toys for the past year, I have The 89 Figures, Two-Face, Scarecrow, and the Bank Robber Joker. My question is does the fact that this Jesse Holmes guy was such a big fan of The Joker, and had Batman Collectibles in his home (Poster and a Mask I believe) make you rethink decorating your House, Man Cave, Theater room whatever with these Villains? It seems as of late every time I look at My Bank Robber Joker which was one of my favorite figures I can't help, but be reminded of the Shootings and Holmes. So much so I am even thinking about selling off all my villains Keeping my Batman and replacing them with my other favorite heroes such as Iron Man, Cap, Spider-man, and eventually Wolverine. Should I feel this way about my current collection? Do any of you guys share the same feelings about your collection now? Or maybe the Nolan Batman Movies? Or maybe this has affected how you feel about the Character in general? I hate I am having these feelings about Characters I have loved almost since I was born! So much so it breaks my heart!

i do not want to say anything regarding this person that did the shooting here, but i will say this---------
before we look at others , we have to look at ourselves
your screen name is
DevilinthePaleMoonlite----------------
what kind of message do you send with it to others------

His actions have nothing to do with anyone's collection or enjoyment of Batman and Batman memorabilia.

What the Hell!!!!!!! What are we 8 year old nuns?

Telling me to sell my Jokers is like telling me to stop using toilet paper and start using my Fingers

He's a nobody who chose to hang his delusions on the most convenient popular peg. No one should change their ways because of some glory hunter ________.

Batman is over 70 years old. One evil, vicious @sshole does not represent the generations have grown up thrilling to the adventures of this iconic character.

No. The man did what he did because he's ____ed up in the head. Stop trying to attach the actual trilogy to this incident.

Last edited:
i do not want to say anything regarding this person that did the shooting here, but i will say this---------
before we look at others , we have to look at ourselves
your screen name is
DevilinthePaleMoonlite----------------
what kind of message do you send with it to others------

The Joker is my favorite Villain and I am a big fan of The 89 Film, that is why I chose the screen name. If i were joining this forum today I doubt I would choose this screen name.

OP,

Are you really going to let this little piece of ____...
Screen-Shot-2012-07-23-at-8.42.04-AM.png

..decide your life for you?

If James Eagan Holmes is such a Joker fan.... he definitely got the hair color wrong LOL !
(apparently he told the cops that he was the Joker)
Stupid F*^king idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back