SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the newsletter and it says Wait List Falcons will be fulfilled soon. Anybody still wanting this guy should get on the wait list soon.

I want to thank you guys for dropping the Black Ops toys name. I have been looking for a place to buy parts for a bash and they helped me out pretty good. Thanks

black ops is pretty nice. tons of great and gear and good prices on most of it.

falcon is all kinds of awesome and just screams cobra island recon (until we get ripcord). working on another bash to use the second head.

Thats what I am doing. I cant just let that second head sit in the box. Have to bash something. LOL

Here is the one I am working on.

The gear is not permanent. Just a place holder till I get everything I want.

1349298481.jpg

I know this probably won't go over, but is anyone willing to part with their Falcon shotgun? I'm bashing a Viper and was really hoping to set him up with a shotty. I already purchased the magnum and holster set from the Crimson Guard. I'm kind of stickler, as I only use official Sideshow Joe accessories when I customize. I don't have much to trade but if there is something you are looking for, let me know. I have a Cobra Ninja Viper that I'm willing to part out or swap pieces for. Otherwise there's always cash.

Anyhow, PM me if you're looking to make a deal.

I know this probably won't go over, but is anyone willing to part with their Falcon shotgun? I'm bashing a Viper and was really hoping to set him up with a shotty. I already purchased the magnum and holster set from the Crimson Guard. I'm kind of stickler, as I only use official Sideshow Joe accessories when I customize. I don't have much to trade but if there is something you are looking for, let me know. I have a Cobra Ninja Viper that I'm willing to part out or swap pieces for. Otherwise there's always cash.

The guys in this thread are awesome at helping to find stuff. Post your needs here as well.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99610

www.toyanxiety.com They might part out one soon.

Back