SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guys in this thread are awesome at helping to find stuff. Post your needs here as well.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99610

Thanks Cruel, much appreciated.

www.toyanxiety.com They might part out one soon.

Nam, are you messing with me? If not, are you making that statement with actual knowledge that they're parting one out or just saying it because they "might" part one out eventually.

Any one see abit of arnold in the extra head sculpt, Maybe a dutch from predators could be bashed with that head, I know the bandanna is not acturate. So has anyone made a custom with the spare head, if so what have you bashed? looking for ideas.

Any one see abit of arnold in the extra head sculpt, Maybe a dutch from predators could be bashed with that head, I know the bandanna is not acturate. So has anyone made a custom with the spare head, if so what have you bashed? looking for ideas.

You can see mine on the previous page.

You can see mine on the previous page.

Looks real cool, who is it supposed to be, modern version of falcon?

i seen someone used it to make Outback.

I really want to make a outback, and I think it could work but someone said that its not bushy enough of a beard and I have to argee, your outback is about as good as it gets:wink1:

Falcon is really a great figure. Other than the silly, skinny box he came in...

If thats the only thing thats wrong with the figure than I'm a happy man:clap Thats really only an issue if your mib collector, in which I am to a certain degree, but only with ultimate favorate caractors, I used to buy 1 to open and 1 to keep mib with most collectibles but not at todays prices, Now I just usually just open and display.

Nam, are you messing with me? If not, are you making that statement with actual knowledge that they're parting one out or just saying it because they "might" part one out eventually.

Nah. There was a time when only Sideshow sold their exclusives, but from time to time SDCC and Domestic exclusives have popped up and been broken down in their shop. So definitely don't overlook TA as an option.

Nah. There was a time when only Sideshow sold their exclusives, but from time to time SDCC and Domestic exclusives have popped up and been broken down in their shop. So definitely don't overlook TA as an option.

Oh I won't. I've made a couple of purchases from them. Good prices, fast delivery. Believe me, if I'm lucky enough to find it there or at Monkey Depot I'll be thrilled. I've bought a few items from Blackopstoys, but their prices are a little insane.

Looks real cool, who is it supposed to be, modern version of falcon?

I really want to make a outback, and I think it could work but someone said that its not bushy enough of a beard and I have to argee, your outback is about as good as it gets:wink1:

That's exactly what I went for was a modern era Falcon.

I wanted go ahead and show this once more because it has to do with the Falcon body and matching the translucency was the additional task on this besides being a average round a bout paintup which I assume most would think just that, so here's some pics with the head commissioned to match the Falcon translucent skintone.

IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2507.jpg

Ski

Such amazing work! I am so glad that I will have Skiman repaints in my collection soon!

Last edited:
My fav repaint yet Skiman.

Man I gotta learn how to do that. Bring his stache back on him and he could pass for a solid Footloose.

Back