SDCC 2018 Hot Toys News and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leia looks great. Vulture and Bucky are must-buys too.

that Chewbacca looks like freezerburnt ass.

Do HT reveal everything today or hold some stuff back for the weekend?

If that's all we are getting from DC...very underwhelming. Aquaman doesn't look good, Batgirl I'll get but doesn't blow me away. Was really hoping that Lynda Carter WW rumour from last night turned out to be, some new 1/4 scale stuff and finally a Pfeiffer Catwoman.

I do appreciate the John Wick figure though, something non Star Wars, Marvel or DC for a change. Definite pre-order.

41e12ddd3491c0a36e0d96528e5c3a00.jpg

I really liked the Solo movie(I’m probably in minority). I think this is a very cool figure. If they make it...I could see picking it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least you are not alone. I dig it too. And also i have Patrol trooper on PO, i like the idea of imperial cop.

Solo doesn't really deserve the backlash that it gets. The Last Jedi does though.

Regardless, when it comes to SW action figures and SW related merchandise, I'm sticking to Original Trilogy only.

that Chewbacca looks like freezerburnt ass.

You win the internet today!! That was so funny. I didn’t think it looked that bad...especially if you take the goggles off. But a lot of folks are killing that figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only HT figure I am interested in is Alita.......which will more than likely not see the light of day. Blitzways offerings are far more interesting than what HT brought to the table.

I pray to the toy gods that Hot Toys drops the Terminator license so Blitzway can have a crack at it. It'll never happen though.

Back