SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did.. Give me a sec

image.jpeg

It has been a lot of figures and statues all day. But man, even after I said Poe out loud after you mentioned it was Finn my brain was stil convinced Finn was poe. Lol it was odd. Like my brain was skipping like a cd. Lol so not sure if it's being tired or my brain is just clogged with "malted hops and bong resin". Lol (Tommy boy line, I don't actually drink or smoke not since college anyway)

It has been a lot of figures and statues all day. But man, even after I said Poe out loud after you mentioned it was Finn my brain was stil convinced Finn was poe. Lol it was odd. Like my brain was skipping like a cd. Lol so not sure if it's being tired or my brain is just clogged with "malted hops and bong resin". Lol (Tommy boy line, I don't actually drink or smoke not since college anyway)

It's probably since they share the same jacket. Neither do I don't like the taste.

Actually...I just talked to my brother who wandered the floor a bit today. He said the Star Wars booth had a TON of 1/6 figures. He's not a collector so he isn't sure what ones....so could be somthing there. I'll get pics today/tomorrow/Thursday if I can.

He had one

Actually...I just talked to my brother who wandered the floor a bit today. He said the Star Wars booth had a TON of 1/6 figures. He's not a collector so he isn't sure what ones....so could be somthing there. I'll get pics today/tomorrow/Thursday if I can.

He had one

Can't wait. Hopefully he's there.

Not sure if posted here..hard to keep track..but the DD base and he has three versions/stages of his beat um down stick. The two pice in his hands. A two piece with wire that is a nunchuck, plus the full length two halves combined version.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

In production. They showed him last year and what difference did that make? Him being at, or not being at, a show has no meaning towards when he gets put up for PO. There are two hundred little things that can hold up production and approval for sale and only 1/3 of them are in hot toys control.

Does the mark 46 iron man that they have on display have the led lights in the display figure? I am curious to see what it looks like all lit up with the light up points that are on that figure.

Back