SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know if the HT C3PO/R2D2 are DC or plastic? I'm hoping for plastic for a lower cost but i could see them wanting to do DC just because SSC are plastic.

Thanks Motuxmen! Well, will need to wait another day for the figures I'm more interested in from the Con (Princess Bride and Firefly)

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

Nope not today. They posted some online I grabbed if you want. There wasn't a lot of reason to go on preview night to the smaller company booths. Tweeter head and QMx and even neca are low priority first night. You can always get to those booths Thursday-Sunday. The bigger ones like SSC and whatnot get INSANE starting tomorrow. Like thousand of people in a small booth. It's very not fun. Lol

View attachment 279196

I'm enjoying the photos. Thank you for taking them. I am looking forward to photos from the Tweeterhead booth if you make it over there.

Guys, no one has taken any pics of Black Widow... :'(

I have a couple but they didn't turn out that good. And she's been seen so I didn't spend much time.

FYI-Hawkeye seems to have his bow/baton converted thing. It's a crap pic. Sorry

image.jpeg

Do you know if the HT C3PO/R2D2 are DC or plastic? I'm hoping for plastic for a lower cost but i could see them wanting to do DC just because SSC are plastic.

Some diecast at least. The R2 has full sound and light effects.

image.jpeg

In one of the pics on SSC site it shows a pic of the Hot Toys R2 and beside the figure is a partially visible card that reads "Die cast Dome". Not sure about C3PO tho.

Fixed the pic so you don't have to half turn you phone and **** your head so it sounds rotate.

image.jpeg

Yeah it's pretty neat. I hate that hot toys finally got that Star Wars license. Lol I have tried my whole life to stay away from Star Wars but now... Man I'm gonna have a pretty large collection. And I'm so worried I'm gonna end up wanting all the sideshow figures too now. (I'm a completist so that's why I have stayed away from Star Wars..just to well merchandised. But I buy everything hot toys so.. I'm boned. )

Yeah it's pretty neat. I hate that hot toys finally got that Star Wars license. Lol I have tried my whole life to stay away from Star Wars but now... Man I'm gonna have a pretty large collection. And I'm so worried I'm gonna end up wanting all the sideshow figures too now. (I'm a completist so that's why I have stayed away from Star Wars..just to well merchandised. But I buy everything hot toys so.. I'm boned. )

I know exactly how you feel. Good luck to our wallets.

Star Wars is the literal bottomless pit when it comes to figures. There is is just so much they could make it's scary

Back