SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Black Panther figure to me is the most disappointing from the civil war line and I honestly think its because of the material on the body, I don't know how to explain it but its spandex with seams whereas a mechanized material would suit him better. :dunno

Cough cough.

No, it was not that I saw

I think the Black Panther figure to me is the most disappointing from the civil war line and I honestly think its because of the material on the body, I don't know how to explain it but its spandex with seams whereas a mechanized material would suit him better. :dunno

That's not a figure issue, that's a movie design issue. You can't expect the figure to be that different from the film. The film used a cloth material. Expecting an armor suit on the figure, or saying there's an issue with the figure totally misses the point of the figure. They strive for screen accuracy within the constraints of a scale environment and real world physics. It's like expecting iron man to be a spandex material. There is no basis for it in the film world.

So Sideshow is done with 1/6 Marvel? a year later we see the same figures from last year? another slow moving line!

Yeah I really was most interested to see if they would continue the 1/6 Marvel ..
So is it done or is there any possibility of a later announcement at SDCC ?

Yeah I really was most interested to see if they would continue the 1/6 Marvel ..
So is it done or is there any possibility of a later announcement at SDCC ?

I don't know why you would say it's done. Even if they don't announce anything new right now they still have multiple figures to release.

I don't know why you would say it's done. Even if they don't announce anything new right now they still have multiple figures to release.
true mate,
I was hoping to have a "reveal" or an inclination,something, anything :)

It's possible they didn't want to deal with more flak like they got on wolverine so far.

Did I miss Han in carbonite and Dengar?

Sideshow has good pictures of it on their site. I don't recall if I posted any or not.

Edit-

Here's the SSC photos. A few anyway

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Is sideshow's Snowspeeder Luke on display?

Forgive me...I'm not a big Star Wars person(I like it but I'm not a big collector of it) that's the one in the mostly orange jumpsuit correct? If so I do not recall seeing it

Forgive me...I'm not a big Star Wars person(I like it but I'm not a big collector of it) that's the one in the mostly orange jumpsuit correct? If so I do not recall seeing it

No worries. Orange jumpsuit, heavily padded for cold weather.

6d69ab30c53624ab4196680675e63def.jpg

Motuxmen,

Thank you for all the info and pics you're posting. Most of all thank you for serving. Everything is much appreciated.

Ok. Yeah I don't think it was there. At least I don't recall seeing it anywhere

Motuxmen,

Thank you for all the info and pics you're posting. Most of all thank you for serving. Everything is much appreciated.

You are welcome.

Yeah nothing yet. Still have four days here..plus next weekend...and th following 10 or so cons this year. All leading up to hot toys own toy soul (they started toy soul just to tease new figures lol).

It's hard to tell if it's something they will make or not..but I'd lean toward yes except there's just so much stuff coming up.

Edit-fixing stupid autocorrect crap, again, either my hands are totally not working today or auto correct is really killing me today.

Nope not today. They posted some online I grabbed if you want. There wasn't a lot of reason to go on preview night to the smaller company booths. Tweeter head and QMx and even neca are low priority first night. You can always get to those booths Thursday-Sunday. The bigger ones like SSC and whatnot get INSANE starting tomorrow. Like thousand of people in a small booth. It's very not fun. Lol

image.jpeg

Back