SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From JC's Facebook
70c0c0df4fa1a33d1bad73e254b757e3.jpg

Holy crap! Harley looks dead on right there…

Yeah I have Batman, Robin and Catwoman and plan on picking up a few more, tweeterhead is going a great job with the 66 batman line

Motuxmen can yo talk about what you know about HT and ACGHK? In detail? I'm especially interested in Star Wars.

Hey Motux, do you think the HT Giant man you mentioned will show up at the con next weekend?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blitz way has shown it to a select group or people but have reserved public display. They want to unveil it themselves.

So, they will not unveil it at this show for all of us to see?....think that the sooner they unveil it and show it to the public...live and in living color and by the same token...possible buyers, the more promotion and determination to "get it/must have" will create, mainly because opinions and images will not be a control/edited publicity picture/images made at a photo studio....unless there could be "problems" with the prototype?

I remember when Hot Toys put in display the first BTTF Delorean, the promotion effect and comments from those who saw it "live" was a big part of its success and why we are getting a second movie version. I am thinking of getting a second first realese Delorean and do the third movie train track version, after the Original/first movie, is my favorite!!!

Back