Scoobacca's Custom 1/6th Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoobacca

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello to everyone,

I'm new to these boards here & wanted to show some of my 1/6th scale Star Wars customs I've worked on throughout the past several years. I also make 4 inch customs which you can view at my link below.

Thanks for looking & LMK what you think. :)

-Craig

Scoobacca's Custom Action Figures

Biker Scout - I used the Hasbro figure as a base for this figure with some heavy modifications.

P.jpg
P2.jpg

Leia Boushh - I just received this figure the other day & I was very happy with it overall. My only complaint was the length of her shirt being too short. So I wanted to lengthen her shirt & I came up with this.

leiaBoushh1.jpg
leiaBoushh3.jpg

Darth Vader - I made this figure several years ago. At the time I thought it was pretty good, but he pales compared to Hurricane's excellent figures.

vader1.jpg
P-1.jpg

Kotobukiya Biker Scout - I fully repainted this figure to be completely clean like he just got his armor back from the Imperial cleaners.

bikerscout-1.jpg

Super Battle Droid - This was just a simple repaint to more movie accurate colors.

superbattledroid-1.jpg
superbattledroid2-1.jpg

Sorry for the bad picture quality on some of the images. Many of these pictures were taken at different times with different quality cameras.

Sweet! I especially love Vader and Biker Scout! Very awesome indeed!! Your 3 3/4 customs are pretty badass too! Welcome!:D

Hey mate, long time no speak, welcome aboard, and guys this guys 3 3/4 stuff is awsome, and hes pretty nifty at the sixth scale too!!!:D:D

Welcome aboard Scoob! That Biker Scout is awesome. I've been tying to find one of those for a long time. Anyway, great stuff and can't wait to see what else you produce.

Thanks everyone for their kind comments.

I don't make 1/6th customs very often, but I will continue to post new customs as I make them.

I'm amazed by everyones customs here & I look forward to being able to see more in the future.

-Craig

Hey mate, long time no speak, welcome aboard, and guys this guys 3 3/4 stuff is awsome, and hes pretty nifty at the sixth scale too!!!:D:D

Hi Hurricane,

It was good to hear from you. I haven't really seen you much lately on the rebelscum.com forums, so I guess you have been posting more here.

I have kind of gotten fed up with the Rebelscum.com customizing forums as it seems to be filled with alot more juvenile immature threads & replies than there used to be some time ago. Most of the guys there are really great, but there are those few who kind of ruin it for me.

I look forward to seeing your custom work in the future.

-Craig

scoobacca! I remember you from the rebelscum days. I used to post there alot back in the day. I'm glad you made it here. I really like your customs, especially your Vader, it turned out great!

Welcome in Scoob! Your stuff looks pretty darned cool to me! And to get such a reveiw from the Hurricane, you must be good!
Rock on! :rock

Scout looks great, as does Vader! Do you have the Hasbro speeder bike as well?

I really like this Medicom Fett figure, but I felt that there were several details that could be modified for a more authentic look.

As many others have done here, I seperated his head from the helmet so I could make the helmet sit a little higher above his shoulders.

With some inspiration from Ryan1982, I fixed the placement of his jetpack on his back.

In addition I reversed & repositioned the fabric around his neck, this enabled the ribbed neck fabric to cover more of his neck & also hides the velcro seam on the back of his neck instead.

Next I repostioned & reshaped the bags hanging from the belt & I filled in the thigh bags for a fuller look.

I also repositioned his yellow shoulder armor pieces to a slightly lower position.

bobafett2-1.jpg
bobafett11.jpg
bobafett6-1.jpg

bobafett6.jpg
bobafett7.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really good Scoob. That's a good idea with the neck fabric, I think I am going to do that as well. What did you pack the pockets with to make them look more "full"? Overall very nice job, those minor adjustment really improve the figure a bunch.
-Ryan

Back