Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Concept_Art75.jpg

I think that casting crew made sure most of the apes were shorter than Heston:
apes_420.jpg

I think Heston was just really tall compared to the apes...but I have heard that said before...that the Medicom Taylor is too tall comparatively.

B7bk2QWkKGrHqNhUEyrvBoq1LBM0HbMTW0g_12.jpg

Hi Jess! Cool picture of the wild bunch in order from stars Ben Johnson,Warren Oates,William Holden and Ernest Borgnine from 1969.:clap

Last edited:
Oh snap. I wish I had saved those photos from C.B. Gorby's website, when he rehaired the SS Ursus by giving him a scalping and gluing down black hair. Those photos are gone now. Futz. I looked at the geeb-o-rama website and there's not even a whiff or trace of those photos.

that's awesome, Kfog! Too bad she's smiling. If she was not smiling, I would have shut her eyes with Apoxie and stick her in the stasis chamber. what figure is that? Um...I'm NOT going to google for more photos of that figure!

that's awesome, Kfog! Too bad she's smiling. If she was not smiling, I would have shut her eyes with Apoxie and stick her in the stasis chamber. what figure is that? Um...I'm NOT going to google for more photos of that figure!

Hi Jess! That is a Sideshow "_____ Galore" figure from the movie "Goldfinger" that I just purchased on ebay! Plenty left people!:hi5:

Last edited:
Are we really so uptight on this forum that we can't print the character's name?If so, I find it highly disturbing...PS

It would be disturbing if I had purposely did that, but I did not! This site automatically replaced the real name with what you see! Try it yourself and you will see!

Also the weird thing about the censorship/filter is I can't type my youngest son's name (a-s-h-t-o-n). For some reason it filters it out.

It would be disturbing if I had purposely did that, but I did not! This site automatically replaced the real name with what you see! Try it yourself and you will see!

yes, i don't doubt you... i did try before i posted... it is the blanket mechanical censorship that is so unbelievable to me.

Just beware, *****'s outfit discolors the body on most of the figures. I have one set aside with the same idea for quite some time. Been toying [no pun intended] with the idea of cutting out her mouth and reshaping it into a non smile face.

So, if I were to start a thread about cats, it would automatically delete?This would be laughable if it weren't so sad(and a bit scary).Clearly, there are too many damned lawyers...PS

Back