Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One last question, wow I feel like I'm bothering you guys..lol
I want to put together a Conquest theme. I'm going to buy some dragon bodies. Do any of you guys have a mixed assortment of heads that I could buy? Guns,knives, suits, etc..

I'm also in the market for a Caesar body or Caesar jumpsuit. I thought I would ask here first, rather then spend the money elsewhere.

I'm using Jess's Caesar Head, and I'm also grabbing a Julius for the future, and a frontline ape. :)

Everyone in my collection, be it American Civil War, Star Wars, you name, they all sport a Planet of the Apes base plate. I bought quite a few monkeys in my days of employment. :)

Of Course I would let one go out my door without one. Take you time SIXX, I'll always have him, shop around if you want, just know that mine will always be available.

For accessories: Angel is the best one in this thread for that department. He's made, sub machine guns, man catchers, arm badges, battle flags, battle horns, slave wagons, and many many more items. Have you ever seen his opened mouth gorillas? Just some examples of Angel's work:
Apes_livingroom_1_9_08_17.jpg

Apes_livingroom_1_9_08_58.jpg

IMG_0480a.jpg

Jessica and Angel are numero uno in the costume design and sculpt department so you're asking the right group. I'll let them speak for themselves.

My Garrison received a missing Orangutan report this afternoon. Has anyone seen a ProtoZauis anywhere? In his 5+ years here he's never been gone this long. Very concerned buddy, please check in.

Hey just ask away. Welcome to the madness!

I don't have any suits for sale. I want to keep my Caesar jumpsuit so that I have that as an example if I were to ever make more. For your Caesar body, I suggest using a Sideshow Cornelius and switching out the heads. That way he's already got hair on the back of the hands. You may get lucky, but Caesar usually prices higher than I would want to pay, so that's why my Caesar is a keeper.

I think I have most of Ironman's extra heads...and they are going to be churned into apes.

Sticks I am waiting for PZ to get back to me, and he says he'll call upon me this Thursday. If you need to get a hold of him, send him a PM. He was trying to scout around Central City incognito, but an observant gorilla spotted him as he turned left from the marketplace. You may not have been advised of the latest bulletin yet. And to think that all I was looking for was a bag of fresh apples for my apple pie. It was a pleasant surprise indeed to bump into him.

I'm always so late in the game. In my days of employment, I thought nothing of paying a lot of chimpchange for a pair of gorillas to be shipped from Australia. Ah, those were the days. But anyhoo...I'm happier now that I am no longer in the slavemines.

Last edited:
Sticks I am waiting for PZ to get back to me, and he says he'll call upon me this Thursday. If you need to get a hold of him, send him a PM. He was trying to scout around Central City incognito, but an observant gorilla spotted him as he turned left from the marketplace. You may not have been advised of the latest bulletin yet. And to think that all I was looking for was a bag of fresh apples for my apple pie. It was a pleasant surprise indeed to bump into him.

Thank you for the update Jessica, I'm sure Cornelius and Zira will be pleased. As long as he is still breathing that's all that matters.

Hello everyone and Happy New Year to one and all! I have a quest to complete this year as far as completing my computer science two year AA degree which is looooong past due. I need to attain and finish algebra 250 for the required AA. Otherwise, above a 100 to a 225 Algebra will only get me an AGS and will not be transferable to Arizona State University. All of my classes taken are transferrable, but the needed Algebra 250. My point is that I need to accomplish this degree so that I can get a higher paying position to be able to afford my ever beloved apes. Thanks for listening my fellow Ape brotheron.:read:lecture

Hey there Kent,

Back to school heh? Not only is that a great movie but that's a great choice. Good for you, and good luck. Have fun, that's what it's all about.

After looking at some of the awesome pictures Angel sent me, I really want to redo Ape City. A market scene with protesting chimps would be so cool to do, until Taylor streaks through in his dirty rags and upsets everyone. :lol

You can do it, Kfog! Just get it done and before you know it, you will be able to afford my tailoring. Kidding. Just kidding!

I appreciate the encouragement and it gives me extra incentive! Thanks, Kent.:clap

I'm putting this in here, cause I dont really want to sell any of it. I just wanted to offer this stuff to my Ape friends.

I just wanted to throw it out there, that I used to work as a Supervisor at Rubies costume Co. They are one of the largest makers of masks,props, etc.

I have a bunch of ape masks(Burton Movie), KISS Gene Simmons Zombie masks, Freddy Kruger Metal gloves, freddy masks, Harry Potter,Horror, etc. The Zombie Simmons mask is crazy..

Looking for trades to add to my Ape collection, and to give away the rest. Taking up alot of space.

Pictures will be provided later..

Just ask, and I'll hook you guys up.

Hey Sixx! That sounds so awesome! I'm not good with anything outside of the POTA universe. Anything TOS Star Trek?

I'm really impressed by Sideshow's devotion to the 1/4 line. So far we've gotten Zaius, and.... Zaius. Ooh, and Zaius!

nothing Star Trek, and the ape masks are of Thade, and they are crapola...
I'll post some photos during the week..

That movie was crapola. Even though Mythbusters showed viewers how you can polish a turd, that movie is just so wrong and is still a major turd.

Back