Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am raring to fire up Burke but I will hold off. I need to walk away from him for a few days so I can look at him with a fresh set of eyes. Everytime I look at him I see something I want to tweak. :(

Freaks

Q to all the Ape fans out there..

Which Sideshow POA is the most sought after right now ? I have started collecting these figures again and your feedback is appreciated

Forbidden Zone Taylor is pretty difficult to acquire.

What about the Lawgiver? Is there any love for him?

Freaks

Q to all the Ape fans out there..

Which Sideshow POA is the most sought after right now ? I have started collecting these figures again and your feedback is appreciated

The FZ Taylor and the Mutant Jailer are very hard to come by. Usually the Mutant Jailer goes for a pretty penny when he shows up.

What ones do you have so far?

I have 1 unopened FZ Taylor I bought a while back from EBAY for $$ and I just got a opened one for $65 ( sweet). I also have the BPOA Opened Taylor.

Do you freaks like the BPOA Taylor ? Is that one in demand ? What about the other exclusive SS POA figures ? I don't understand why the FZ Taylor is so expensive and hard to get.

Cheers

I have 1 unopened FZ Taylor I bought a while back from EBAY for $$ and I just got a opened one for $65 ( sweet). I also have the BPOA Opened Taylor.

Do you freaks like the BPOA Taylor ? Is that one in demand ? What about the other exclusive SS POA figures ? I don't understand why the FZ Taylor is so expensive and hard to get.

Cheers

The BPOA (Prisoner Taylor) is actually my favorite.

I can't say what the most sought is, but Ursus is clearly one of the least, because NO ONE has bid on mine...PS

My goodness I've got one gigantic mofo of a headache!

This is what I was working on to give me time away from Burke.
dsc02233eb.jpg

My goodness I've got one gigantic mofo of a headache!

This is what I was working on to give me time away from Burke.
dsc02233eb.jpg

WOW Jess! Do you realize that you alone may be the one to give us an actual Alan Virdon and Pete Burke! Amazing! I wish I had your skill!

Last edited:
Hi Jess! I think that your sculpts of Burke and Virdon are fantastic! Keep up the great work and please put me down for one each if you intend on selling any. You are very talented and without you, we would not have received such perfect Burke and Virdon clothes and now the sculpts (WOW). Thanks, Kent.:monkey1

Still tweaking him. He looks great from this angle...
dsc02248k.jpg

But he doesn't look so hot from this angle. Ugh! He looks like Dustin Hoffman.
dsc02246n.jpg

That's a great job with these new astronaut sculpts. They look very good. I see that Kfog41 and DrZaius are also interested in these new sculpts. I'm sure more of the fans here will want them too after seeing these. How much are you selling these for?

Christmas is fast upon us! I can't believe time has flown. This makes it my 2nd year here in Central City.

Amazing work Jess!!
I think the front pic of Burke carries more of a likeness than teh side angle one. And, if i may, I think Virdon needs to be a bit more slender in the face. It is absolutely incredible how quickly you have been able to churn out work of art after work of art. I truly envy your abilities!!

Back