Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PZ - Here's your statue as of last night. I'm going to sand him down a little more and start painting him today. I'll send you some pix on his progress.

Sorry, I didn't get him done already. :(

No worries, Mark! From your photo, the Caesar statue looks glorious and well worth any wait. Thanks for posting your progress.

pz20caesar.jpg

I also like seeing your progress on the Prez in the background.

I guess since Mark/Angel thinks that it is appropriate to post "Private" messages, then it is my turn!

Hey Mark! Since when is it appropriate to post a "Private" Message on the forum and to face me off in front of everyone like that? I had received only "One" armband from you about three years ago and have not seen it since. I never new that using a thin piece of cloth, making a round circle with a fat X and an l in the middle constitutes a custom piece worthy of $4.00. You know that it wasn't even close to being correct and I think that you have become a tad too errogant since so many people have felt to kiss your butt here. I think that you had better come back to reality and not think that your so much better than everyone else just because you can customise. I will soon be listing all of the things that I have purchased from you that cost me a lot of money, which will surprise everyone on the forum and show how big of a liar that you are. Kent.

Oh and by the way! I am not the only one that has had problems with Marks "Sensitive feelings" :newangeland I definately won't be the last!:nono:monkey2

Happy Oktoberkurganuary to the Mighty Ape Army!!!

The only adversary worthy of mention in the Kronikles of the Great Krusade!!!

We were honored to meet in battle with the brave and truly worthy Ape Army!!!

:rock :rock :rock

And now back to your regularly scheduled program :)

............... :wave

I never new that using a thin piece of cloth, making a round circle with a fat X and an l in the middle constitutes a custom piece worthy of $4.00. You know that it wasn't even close to being correct and I think that you have become a tad too errogant since so many people have felt to kiss your butt here. I think that you had better come back to reality and not think that your so much better than everyone else just because you can customise. I will soon be listing all of the things that I have purchased from you that cost me a lot of money, which will surprise everyone on the forum and show how big of a liar that you are. Kent.

I can only laugh at you. You paid $4 each for a armband that was to the very best of my ability. You bragged them up, I certinay like them and no one here ever complained... except you. Your ambands are exactly like the ones I have on my figures and the figures of many others here and you're you're upset.

:rotfl Too funny!

Oh and by the way! I am not the only one that has had problems with Marks "Sensitive feelings" :newangeland I definately won't be the last!:nono:monkey2

I don't have "sentitive feelings". Why do people so quickly blurt that out when they should just look into the mirror.

I think it's because there are a lack of customizers here.

You're doing all the crying over a $4 item which that wanted. :peace

C'mon guys!
Lord knows I shouldn't be the ref as I've too often jumped the gun and commented while still brewing over something. Its just detrimental.
On to customizing!!
No pix, yet, but I am working on a customized pair of ape hands that I hope turn out well for my custom figure!!
Also still painting, but the human heads are still causing me undo stress!

Happy Oktoberkurganuary to the Mighty Ape Army!!!

The only adversary worthy of mention in the Kronikles of the Great Krusade!!!

We were honored to meet in battle with the brave and truly worthy Ape Army!!!

:rock :rock :rock

And now back to your regularly scheduled program :)

............... :wave

That was a great battle... it seems like we only have petty quabbles amongst ourselves now. :rolleyes:

Great sig! "Oktoberkurganuary" is quite a mouth full.

C'mon guys!
Lord knows I shouldn't be the ref as I've too often jumped the gun and commented while still brewing over something. Its just detrimental.
On to customizing!!
No pix, yet, but I am working on a customized pair of ape hands that I hope turn out well for my custom figure!!
Also still painting, but the human heads are still causing me undo stress!

Too true! On to customizing, as the General says!!!

IM--The painting is giving me grief, too...only because I'm not in the mood and I still have the heads to finish...and I've been doing other things that I'm more interested in.

I think that you have become a tad too arrogant since so many people have felt to kiss your butt here. I think that you had better come back to reality and not think that your so much better than everyone else just because you can customize.

I hate to get caught between you two here but I don't think I've ever heard Mark talk up his customizing abilities on any of his posts. Has anybody?

The way I see it, he merely posts his progress on all of his projects for all of us (both fellow customizers and non customizers :monkey2) to see... without ever bragging about it.

I don't know... am I wrong about this? :confused:

Too true! On to customizing, as the General says!!!

IM--The painting is giving me grief, too...only because I'm not in the mood and I still have the heads to finish...and I've been doing other things that I'm more interested in.

How are your kids costumes coming along? :confused:

My son wants to be a gorilla in the WORST way. I went to the store the other day with my son and while I wasn't looking he jumped onto the back of a large plush pony and started trumpeting the TV show theme.

That's my kid. :naughty

How are your kids costumes coming along? :confused:

My son wants to be a gorilla in the WORST way. I went to the store the other day with my son and while I wasn't looking he jumped onto the back of a large plush pony and started trumpeting the TV show theme.

That's my kid. :naughty

Tell your son we are so proud of him!!!

I only have one gorilla pullover to make, because Dylan says he doesn't want to be anything for Halloween. Last night I sewed up the pullover hood and I have put that on top of a foam mannequin head. Tonight I'm going to glue down the foam latex appliance with liquid latex. Tomorrow evening I'm going to paint up the foam appliance in preparation for hairing up. I might even start my wefts of hair with liquid latex on plastic wrap....so that I can start applying the hair to the hood soon. I'll see how much I can do in the little time I have, since I am not allowed to craft until after the kids are taken care of and are in bed.

Today I bought ($44---not cheap!) clear casting material. I want to make glass plates and bowls and champagne glasses for Zira and Cornelius. Not really anytime now...but sometime in the future. Someday I want to make that beautiful kitchen that Sticks posted!! But that's for fun and for me. It will get done eventually...don't know when, but it will someday.

Last edited:
If it's any consolation to any of the customizers out there, I do get really inspired when I see what you are up to...so please post your photos of your works in progress. It's really fun and exciting to see your progress, plus it makes me feel like I was really there, since we're geographically scattered all over the place.

I'm determined to keep world a happy place.

Wow! There's something built into the freaks board called an "ignore list". I can now shut myself off from those who want to give me a verbal beating. :cool:

Back