Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you had powdered the grease paint after application it would have set it and would have lasted longer without bleeding i bet. Still waiting for the opportune moment to go under the goo. Too much effort to put on and remove but i have peeked at my mask on occassion.

You should get glued under at least once in a lifetime. If it is any consolation the orangs have the easiest of hairlines...

Hi, and welcome to all new Ape Fans, sorry that it has been such a long time signing in.

JJ- Thanks for sharing that Neca link. I can't wait to see what is offered. I hope the POTA license sells well under NECA. I will surely be doing my share of support. :yess:

PZ those pictures of your son are awesome, I really like the fourth one where you can see his eyes. Thank you for sharing.

Jessica, you must have been a neighborhood favorite to trick or trick with. Unbeknownst to you, your mask made a dent into one of those fragile egg shaped minds and maybe in a few decades, you will have inspired something paramount. Go Ape! P.S. your green screen shots are great, keep them coming!

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!

Last edited:
7f07cbf20d599c1b21f2aa82baecefb1.jpg

"gorillas in the mist"

Jess, COUNT ME IN!!! Can't wait to upgrade my Urko. I should have commissioned you way back then.

Stickman, I don't know if you saw or not, NECA will not be producing any 1:6 and have no plans to.

Had you kept your HT gorillas you could have combined parts from all 3 to create Urko(I tried this myself when I first had them,thus...

Essentially, I used the body and uniform from the soldier, Ursus' head, helmet,collar and gloves and the Lt,'s belt and gun.Low tech, but effective(also pricey, as you need all 3 to do it)...PS

Back