Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In your opinion ;) But not his!

I prefer the SSW Sauron

WOW we finally agree!!! :wave :nana:

On a side note, I read in this thread
Careful with the biasing as it is called an opinion, take that with a grain of salt, trust me here not EVERYONE will want this or even like it, yes those people do exist!! :lecture

Of course there are people that don't like it. All, I'm concerned with is having this thing show up because its a fantastic statue. :rock

I'm gonna join the club and flex this ASAP.

I see the flex-pay calendar currently starts on Sept.5th. ($90.00) for the 8 month plan. If I wait until Sept.6th to order will the first flex-pay bump ahead to Oct.5th and remain at $90.00? I'm asking because I won't be able to shell out the NRD and make my 1st payment on Sept.5th. My current budget will allow the $90.00 per month, but if I wait I'm not sure if the 8 month ( $90.00) option will remain or switch to less months/higher payments.

Thanks for any info.

I'm gonna join the club and flex this ASAP.

I see the flex-pay calendar currently starts on Sept.5th. ($90.00) for the 8 month plan. If I wait until Sept.6th to order will the first flex-pay bump ahead to Oct.5th and remain at $90.00? I'm asking because I won't be able to shell out the NRD and make my 1st payment on Sept.5th. My current budget will allow the $90.00 per month, but if I wait I'm not sure if the 8 month ( $90.00) option will remain or switch to less months/higher payments.

Thanks for any info.

If you pick the 5th of the month and order after that date your flex pay will start the next month (so in this case October 5th). Although you can always pick the 10th, 15th, 20th or 25th of each month as a date as well.

I cant wait to get this, he will be the crowning jewel of my villain collection. Right next to my life size vader bust!

The only thing I worry about this piece(besides breakage) is the weight...I hope it's not Boba Fett light...On the SS website its over 50lbs DIMENSIONAL WEIGHT which says nothing about real weight...It does say that the box if freakin damn big...for ex. the 1/6 Weta Azog is really going to be solid and weigh around 35lbs while I for some reason or another doubt that this will be Hulk PF heavy...we will see in a couple of weeks

I imagine this to be the same as the RWOS PF as far as weight goes, possibly a bit heavier.
I'm really curious to see how Sauron and Glactus turn out.
I hope for the people that ordered them they turn out great, really want to see some in hand pics.

After two years of seeing this at comic-con its gonna be so freaking great to have this in my collection. :rock

Just waiting to order this tomorrow...will be flexing though. I'm still very excited to see the first in hand pics!

After two years of seeing this at comic-con its gonna be so freaking great to have this in my collection. :rock

I'm jealous that you've even had a chance to see this in person- I have a feeling that my jaw will hit the floor when I finally get him in hand... :lecture :panic: :bow

Good for you man, will be looking for a full review as well. :clap :lol

Thanks! I miss not having Sauron in my collection and adding a piece such as this is going to be awesome. Yeah, I will totally be reviewing Sauron.

I'm jealous that you've even had a chance to see this in person- I have a feeling that my jaw will hit the floor when I finally get him in hand... :lecture :panic: :bow

I'm not gonna lie its pretty sweet having had seen it and stare at it during an entire comic-con. I personally think that everyone who gets this is going to be blown away by it. It's uber detailed and huge both of which give it an incredible presence. Then you toss in that they used Jerry's art and it being Sauron will make this something to own as well.

I'm finally gonna be ordering this. No doubt. Been away from this hobby for months as I seem to do every so often, but getting both my Deadpool and R2/3PO Droids PFs yesterday have put me back into the "damn I still need this awesome stuff" mode :lol

It was a toss up for the RWOS and this but I've decided to get this first.

Back