Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either way the 15th or 18th I'm gonna beg and plead to get my last payment moved up. I needs me my Sauron PF. :rock

One big kick in the gut. I used $310.00 in reward points so that helped.

Kinda wondering when it's charging and shipping now for those who are paying in full. I have no idea as I got on board with this so late in the game.

True. I would not have been able to forgive myself if I missed this.

Still trying to figure out how I can get my hands on the droids...

Ordered. Finally.

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Big congrats Fremen! This piece looks stunning but unfortunately it is just too much for me to swing. I will have to admire it through pics from you, The Josh, and others that ordered it.

How do you plan to display yours? Next to your DROM piece maybe? I think that would look epic!

I don't think this will fit in my LOTR room. It's just a little too tall to go on top of one of my detolf.

I'm going to display it in the basement beside my Reaper legendary scale figure. I think those two will look great together.

I don't think this will fit in my LOTR room. It's just a little too tall to go on top of one of my detolf.

I'm going to display it in the basement beside my Reaper legendary scale figure. I think those two will look great together.

That's a great idea. The Reaper is another exceptional piece from what I have seen. I have a friend who ordered it via flex pay and he gets it next month. I am really looking forward to seeing it in person. So much detail on that piece.

One big kick in the gut. I used $310.00 in reward points so that helped.

Kinda wondering when it's charging and shipping now for those who are paying in full. I have no idea as I got on board with this so late in the game.

I'm thinking that just before the end of this month someone will have it in hand. You seem to get things fast so it might be you :wink1:

That Reaper piece is just beautiful.

That piece is great indeed. I would have gotten him, but I don't have any connection to it at all(not to mention buying too much as it is). I love horror even though I don't have many pieces from that genre. He was a good deal for what you got too, but I just could not embrace him enough to pull the trigger. In hand I may have changed my mind, but who knows. Sauron and DROM Ex were hard enough on the wallet for a while.

That Reaper piece is just beautiful.

Indeed and I'm kicking myself for letting that one slip pass me.
I'm about to be disappointed again as I absolutely have no room for Sauron at this point unless I pack up and box a bunch of stuff.

Back