Sandtrooper w/ Orange Pauldron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well if they start processing on the 6th like ssc emailed about people could start getting them late next (maybe..:cool:), likely the week after that.......................for me?.....as i live more towards the east coast.........probably by christmas.....:mad:

So when are you guys expecting these? I cancelled through SS to try to save a couple bucks by going through the secondary market. :(

They will probably start too process orders on the 8th or 9th , unless
mine goes out on the 8th I won't see mine until the begining of the follwoing week .

There should be a Processing Notice coming either today or tomorrow I would think.

So I'd be a month away from getting my hands on one, which is fine... I do look forward to repainting this guy. I was a lot of fun doing the last one :D

Probably more like a week or two after SS starts shipping them to the retial customers .

The squad leader looks pretty sweet. I have two of these on order with SS. I can't wait to display this figure alongside my white pauldron Sandtrooper (he needs someone to boss him around :D) and the Corporal when it's released.

looks great, i'll probably get me another one of these and wait for the corporal when realeased to finish my squad. i'll have a squad of 7 troops (4 sideshow and 3 marmits):banana

2 down , 1 more to go (black Pauldron) .....

P1020290.jpg

P1020292.jpg

P1020296.jpg

P1020299.jpg

Looks really cool, can't wait. I hope I won't need to use double sticky tape to fix the backpack though...

thanks guys..

regarding the back pack, it came clean....too clean. Therefore, I took the attempt to dirty it a bit. I dry brushed it and then using the thinner that I washed the brush and just drip some thinner at certain spot. Took me not more than 5mins.

Thought I went a bit overboard. Any comments? .....before I attempt the same on my white pauldron...

Last edited:
Back