Sandtrooper w/ Black Pauldron - B&W Friday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll be here tomorrow. I'm hoping they arrive early enough that I can get some pics up before I have to head out to pick up the comics for this week.

They'll be here tomorrow. I'm hoping they arrive early enough that I can get some pics up before I have to head out to pick up the comics for this week.

Awesome! I just sent you payment for mine!
An off-topic question: how do I browse the comics you have for sale on your website? I can't find anything other than collectibles!

Awesome! I just sent you payment for mine!
An off-topic question: how do I browse the comics you have for sale on your website? I can't find anything other than collectibles!
Right now we're just doing the comics in the stores. When we return to doing them on the web, it'll probably be a separate site.

Here's some early pics. If I get more time later, I'll take some more. This is about as good as it gets with an iPhone. :slap

sand1.jpg
<br>
sand2.jpg
<br>
sand3.jpg
<br>
sand4.jpg
<br>

Really, really cool figure!
He is going to look awesome next do the Squad Leader I just got from you!
You're the best, Corner!

no. they're all different.

They actually showed this during the preview as well. The ones in the large picture all looked to have the same weathering, but when you did the rollover and looked down in the corner, you could see that they were all different.

Edit - In fact jkno posted a great example of that in post #34 in this thread/ You can see that the figures in the large picture were just the white pauldron ones with a black pauldron. But in the lower corner, they show the different weathering.

Ordered 2 through Corner Store Comics yesterday 06/02/2010 , was told since they are in stock that my order would ship today 06/03/2010, since I chose UPS
I should have my pair on Weds. 06/09/2010. They are priced vey reasonabley and if all goes well I may be placeing a few orders with Corner Store in the future.

I ordered one to dosplay loose with the other 2 and one for the MISB colllection.

I haven't purchased a SS product since Vader. I am tempted to pic up the sandtroopers however, I haven't been swayed yet. :)

The SS pic is decent but I prefer in hand pics of all three before deciding whether worth a purchase. I cannot wait to see everyone's pics.

I had placed an order with you guys on June 1st and unbeknownst to me, my pre-order for the Corporal is fulfilled the next day. So, now I'm expecting a POTA Gorilla Soldier and the Corporal on June 7th from Corner. Very cool! :yess:

Back