Sandtrooper w/ Black Pauldron - B&W Friday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some larger rez pics to enjoy.
Sandtrooperblackhelmetculrg.jpg

Sandtrooperblackbustlrg.jpg

SandtrooperBlacklrgfrnt.jpg

Sandtrooperblackbackpacklrg.jpg

Trying to decide if I want this or not. I didn't order the White Pauldron but did the orange and if I get this I feel like I should go get the white as well...

I think all 3 will look badass together, they complete each other. Kind of like the Mark I-III.

I feel there is still something missing from the group photo - that little flying Droid.:D

I hope Sideshow will come to that in time.:)

order mine from BBTS !
I felt that the real missing thing is a pair of Electrobinocular :(

order mine from BBTS !
I felt that the real missing thing is a pair of Electrobinocular :(

You are right about the Electrobinocular.

I think it did cost much lesser placing your order with our local store, Simplytoys.

In some ways, the black one is my personal holy grail of Sandies; I bought the Marmit ones when they hit years ago and they did the orange one first, then the white - pics went up showing the black, but we never saw it released.....

The only way the SS versions are not superior to the marmit ones are the helmets....marmit did a great job of altering those for each release, but all-in-all, the Sideshow one is vastly superior. Marmit was more of a kit and has inaccurate armor

Back