Sandtrooper w/ Black Pauldron - B&W Friday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the Sandtrooper Corporal on June 4th and finally had a chance to take him out the box and put him together today. Awesome figure! For my fellow Freaks who want to see all the Sandtroopers together, here's a quick shot I took today with the Corporal alongside his buddies in my Detolf.

Sandtroopers_1.jpg

So everyone who ordered this figure have the previous two? I am itching to see non production pics of the three together.

Nah, I kept my Marmit orange pauldron trooper (just swapped his pauldron out for an orange Sideshow one). I put too much work into him to get rid of him just for a slightly different one :)

I do have the Sideshow white one and will be getting this one as well.

Nice to see that the weathering doesn't match either of the previous two. Though I'll probably switch mine around so that the Squad Leader has the most, Corporal has 2nd most and regular has the least.

any website have these in stock?

Try Cornerstore comics or Alterego comics .

My two arrived yesterday from Cornerstore! Pretty sweet figures , no complaints at all. Happy to finally have the complete trio!! Also SS put a reatil store exclusive sticker on the packaging too so for the MISB collectors such as myself its a nice touch and yes I opend and displyed
one of the two got.

I received the Sandtrooper Corporal on June 4th and finally had a chance to take him out the box and put him together today. Awesome figure! For my fellow Freaks who want to see all the Sandtroopers together, here's a quick shot I took today with the Corporal alongside his buddies in my Detolf.

Sandtroopers_1.jpg

Very cool group shot.

I picked mine up at a local comic shop yesterday but haven't opened him yet.

I agree void, awesome group shot.

Amazing pieces unfortunately, I still cannot commit to buying the set. I don't foresee them "fitting" into my collection, ugh. :slap

Well I figured out who I preordered from, found the confirmation email. it was BBTS. But I logged into their site and no preorder is under my account :gah: ,and they still show it as a Preorder item, not in stock yet. Gonna send an email to Joel and see what's up, the price is also about $10 more than some other sites :slap .

Well I ended up canceling the order with BBTS that I guess really wasn't an order since it wasn't in their system, even though I have the confirmation email. Anyway, I just bought one from Urban Collectors and sure hope they can ship today :yess: .

Back