Sandtrooper Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8487.JPG

IMG_8488.JPG

IMG_8489.JPG

IMG_8490.JPG

This piece is really starting to grow on me. I really like it.

NP :D I agree especially at the price. How can ya not. :chew

Agreed! Everytime I look back at the page I see some new details. I wonder if the Escape pod has any details inside it. It wouldn't be neccessary, but would definitely be icing on the fine piece!

I really like this piece as well, though I am getting a Hasbro 3 3/4" figure feeling when I see it in some shots, particularly the one above. Will definitely be pre-ordering, though.

I always thought the escape pod was a little bigger than that, though.

The attention to detail is really great here, and I love the tracks too. I was really surpised to see fiver Troops, I'd really expected just the two and the pod. You can almost hear the music playing when you look at it.

It's up for preorder.

And seriously -- the pics on the product page do not feature Artoo's tracks.

I guess they were added hastily for the SDCC version, which is why they don't run at all parallel on the photos from the floor. They should be parallel in the final piece, here's hoping.

Most importantly: The diorama is a Sideshow Web Exclusive within the US!

Guess I'll be using those points after all.

I love the layout of the piece and for $70 its a must, even if it is on the small side. This will look great displayed near the ANH PF's I think.

I want it, but I'm waiting for the next Empire enviro. Which will probably be a while:eek:

Back