Sandtrooper Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a certain level of detail that I expect from a 1/4 scale figure, and then there's the level of detail that I expect from a 1/18 scale piece. These guys look better than I expected for something that size.

When a picture of a sculpted helmet the size of your fingernail gets blown up big enough to fill your monitor, you are going to scrutinize things that won't be remotely obvious in person. I don't expect 1:1 scale details in a piece this small. It looked really cool in person and now I can't wait to see the next one.

I don't have any of the dioramas, but this one is tempting. Who saw it at SDCC? Is it pretty detailed and tall? The web site said it was 4 inches tall. Is that right?

Glad this is a pretty low edition size...I like the scale...becuase I will be able to fit MORE of the dioramas in a case...too big and they become too buly and can't fit into standard curious and such.

Geb

I'm trying very hard to stay away from these dio's but this is one I couldn't pass up. A great piece at a great price.

I'm trying very hard to stay away from these dio's but this is one I couldn't pass up. A great piece at a great price.

I am pretty much in the same boat. This is the first one I have ordered. It's pretty cool and a great price. I don't "plan" to order any more of them hopefully LOL.

I didn't want to do it, but after two pieces, this line is showing serious potential. So I did it. Now I have to find the other one. :banghead Oh well. :drink

I have to admit that when I first ordered the Space Slug, it was more for the fact that it was a con exclusive and from ESB (my all time favorite). Then it arrived and really impressed me, so I pre-ordered the Sandtroopers as well. This is turning out to be a pretty cool line so far...

If you have the Anakin vs Obi-Wan on order. I have two words KEEP IT!! It was the one piece I had seen lots of pics of since it went up but it impressed me because of the great job Trev did along with the size of the piece. That's a moment in the Saga that needs to be in a collection.

Now, the Sandtrooper Dio. It was very very cool. Its really like the space slug in that it captures a cool moment from the Saga. One that when watching just causes you 2 smile just a bit. Well, at least me it does.

If you have the Anakin vs Obi-Wan on order. I have two words KEEP IT!! It was the one piece I had seen lots of pics of since it went up but it impressed me because of the great job Trev did along with the size of the piece. That's a moment in the Saga that needs to be in a collection.

Now, the Sandtrooper Dio. It was very very cool. Its really like the space slug in that it captures a cool moment from the Saga. One that when watching just causes you 2 smile just a bit. Well, at least me it does.

Man this is really tempting.This looks amazing from the pics I have seen and probably better in person. From that video put up on the SS site it looks HUGE!

Man this is really tempting.This looks amazing from the pics I have seen and probably better in person. From that video put up on the SS site it looks HUGE!

If it's in the budget, I may try to get one to put below by CIV Vanderstelt print.

It was much larger than I expected anyways and quite amazing as well.

Back