Sandtrooper Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't somebody here suggest a Sandtroper dio a while back? This is neat, one of my favorite scenes thanks to the guy with the knee bracket. The dios have really surprised me with how cool they actually are. Might have to get the Slug one eventually!

Didn't somebody here suggest a Sandtroper dio a while back? This is neat, one of my favorite scenes thanks to the guy with the knee bracket. The dios have really surprised me with how cool they actually are. Might have to get the Slug one eventually!

After I saw the pic they showed during TF. I said I would love it if they made that cause I'd be all over it.

After I saw the pic they showed during TF. I said I would love it if they made that cause I'd be all over it.

I think you mean CIV. They showed a pic of the sand with the escape pod.

Well if this was only in scale with the GG Dewback this would definitely be the greatest thing ever but its still awesome.

This is a cool diorama for sure, but this and the No Cave piece are more classic still moments, but there's no visiual weight to them. I hope we see more dios with emotion to them like the Ani-Obi duel, there's plent of moments you could do with emotion, even like Han pulling Lando from the Sarlacc pit, I think the addition of emotion to the frozen characters really enhances dio pieces.

2205.jpg

That looks awsome. I will have to wait until I see the scale. Definately will look great under Dorman's Dewback Patrol and that may make it a must have for me.

My favorite of the new Sideshow lines, and this is another winner.

Instant no-brain purchase. Hell, I'd subscribe to this line sight-unseen.

But, yes -- where are Artoo's tracks? WE NEED ARTOO'S TRACKS HERE, PEOPLE!

Back