S-Hero Batman/Superman TAS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JLU Batman would be great, it was the last (and final) main costume Bruce wore before the Beyond suit. If I recall the designers mentioned it was a combination of the BTAS/TNBA and Beyond aesthetics such as the longer ears and heels.

latest
Indeed brother šŸ”„ personally, I liked this (over TNBA), BTAS and The Batman (2004) suit the most. Each design was so f****** cool!!

I am always amazed how a show or other IP can be out for decades and there be a drought of 1/6 figures. Once one company announces, then multiple companies are quick to follow up with their own announcement. If Soosootoys is serious about competing, they better have developed their own 1/6 all new body for Batman from BTAS.

Pffffft. So how long before Soosoo ships theirs out? 10 years?

I'm assuming S-Hero would probably be out sooner.
I don't mind waiting if Soo Soo one looks better. Soo Soo quality usually is better than most of the third party companies.

I've logged into One Sixth Kit... but I can't find the figure. What is it listed under?

What QC issues buddy? šŸ™
Doom's head not being on a standard peg but a very weak magnet, same for his face plate. Bad packaging and QC right out of the box. People have been opening the box to find him mangled with parts being broken off.

I would say these might fair better since they're more simple? But who knows with it being a cheap third party figure. Always good to be cautious with it.

if S-Hero plans on doing a JLU costume, I may wait. Thats the greatest DCAU Batman design imo.

Doom's head not being on a standard peg but a very weak magnet, same for his face plate. Bad packaging and QC right out of the box. People have been opening the box to find him mangled with parts being broken off.

I would say these might fair better since they're more simple? But who knows with it being a cheap third party figure. Always good to be cautious with it.
Oh that's awful I didn't know about this. Btw thank you bro šŸ˜Š

Back