S-Hero Batman/Superman TAS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to be logged into your One Sixth Kit account in order to see either item.
Yes. It is there. Once ”Logged into my Account” and filtered it shows up quick.

My pre-order for both figures is via 1/6 Kit. They are definitely there.

(If you have issues Kit is very responsive.)

These look awesome but what’s up with the faces?

I hate how they made Batman a mix of old and new designs. It should have been a straight up TNBA sculpt.

If someone makes a custom sculpt then I would totally get this

I Wonder if s hero is reputable, I have been hearing alot of bad complaints for their doom figure in their Instagram.

IMG_1567.jpeg
IMG_1568.jpeg

Well, with WW on the horizon ill likely grab the trio, the DCAU is peak comic book cartoons
Yea same. Having the Trinity in this form will be great on the shelf. I will say, it’s interesting that they seemed to have followed Sideshow’s route in terms of which versions of the characters to go with. Sideshow did STAS, New Adventures BTAS and then JL WW for their maquettes if I remember correctly just as S-Hero seem to be doing with their line.

Okay them doing the trio is quite tempting. I'm still kind of wary of the quality of their final product though. Doom was a bit of a mess in the quality control department so not sure how these will fair. It's mainly what's holding me back from POing. Having the trio together would be awesome though. Reminds me of the statues that Sideshow put out years ago.

wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5e41dcc4aaed9.jpg

It looks nice, but I do wish they would make the head sculpt and the gloves accurate to TNBA version. TNBA has those unique gloves. When it comes time to make their BTAS version they’ll get to switch out the belt, chest emblem, BW sculpt and change the color scheme slightly and done.
Like the others, it looks really nice. In terms of on-model accuracy…looks like they’re doing their own thing.
IMG_1685.jpeg

IMG_1687.jpeg
IMG_1686.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great but I actually like the first version better. The way the cape is shaped over the shoulder gives it a more unique look compared to this BTAS version. Glad to see them working pretty fast with this line.

It’s not 100% accurate but I dig the look. I’m looking forward to grabbing this one since it’ll probably be a while for Soosoo’s version.

I like this I have mondo and this is wonderful. I can have two figures with unique looks...masked and unmasked.

I like the look of this and really want to get it, BUT…. I just know that the articulation - or lack of - will frustrate the heck out of me. Not being able to move his ankles or wrists will prove extremely limiting for posing options.

Headsculpts are still too off model to make them usable. The rest looks great to me. Not easy to make a 2D character work in a 3D model especially with soft goods but this line are doing an excellent job of it so far.

Back