S-Hero Batman/Superman TAS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cape and cowl with the unmasked head look so nice. This is shaping up to be an amazing line.

1701833871568.png

It looks nice, but I do wish they would make the head sculpt and the gloves accurate to TNBA version. TNBA has those unique gloves. When it comes time to make their BTAS version they’ll get to switch out the belt, chest emblem, BW sculpt and change the color scheme slightly and done.

Guys if any of you have better HD photos of both this Batman and Supes from their respective shows then please do post few of em here. Many thanks!

Nice. Looks like some of the Tony Mei customs I've seen over the years. I think I'll hold off and look for the regular Animated Series Bats, though. Not so into the New Adventures look.

I still don't have a 1/6 Batman in my collection, and didn't think my first would be the animated version but this one is really hitting that childhood nostalgia for me. Will most likely pre-order.

Batman is looking good. I'd like it even better if the head was elongated just a smidge, it looks kinda squat right now

I’m definitely curious to see their BTAS Batman. Not a fan of TNBA, but the figures both look great.

Might do JLU and Beyond Bats (Terry) as well ❤️ talked to the supervisor yesterday. Really sweet guy.
Do they have a website or only Facebook?

They seem responsive to questions which is sort of a breath of fresh-air compared to other brands.

Here's to hoping we get Batman Beyond eventually. Seriously under represented in terms of figures for an awesome design.

Do they have a website or only Facebook?

They seem responsive to questions which is sort of a breath of fresh-air compared to other brands.
That's how they all start out. Then they get bombarded with questions and requests and changes by fans, and suddenly, they stop being as responsive....... 😂

Might do JLU and Beyond Bats (Terry) as well ❤️ talked to the supervisor yesterday. Really sweet guy.

JLU Batman would be great, it was the last (and final) main costume Bruce wore before the Beyond suit. If I recall the designers mentioned it was a combination of the BTAS/TNBA and Beyond aesthetics such as the longer ears and heels.

latest

Back