S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both the SH Figuarts Clone Trooper and Battle Droid will be released the end of this month, as well as the Tamashii Nations' Mei Sho Movie Realization Boba Fett so have your money ready to burn!

Yeah I have those preordered and money aside, I want something new to preorder! Give me Han and Chewie or droids! Something. Lol.

This is my first post here on this site. I'm so happy to have found this thread. I'm just getting into collecting some figures and I'm most enamored with the SHF Star Wars line. These things are unbelievably well done, from what I have seen.

I have yet to purchase one though and I wanted to maybe start with the Darth Vader (w/Death Star display). Before purchasing though, I want to make sure that display will fit on my shelf. Can someone give me the depth measurements on that display?

Thank you in advance.

Looks like the speeder bike got pushed back a month. Just got an email from Nippon.

It is what it is. Another month. Waiting comes with the territory when you decide to collect Japanese action figures.

Eh it doesn't bother me at all. Just passing on some news since the thread has slowed down. Where's our next pre-order? lol. Either way, looking forward to two figures this month and next. Love this line.

Both the SH Figuarts Clone Trooper and Battle Droid will be released the end of this month, as well as the Tamashii Nations' Mei Sho Movie Realization Boba Fett so have your money ready to burn!

Thanks for the tip, BD should look nice with the other SW figures

I wonder who will spend the dough and create a BD and CT army :slap

Just curious, sorry for my newbie questions. Where are the best places on the web to buy the SHF Star Wars figures? Also, just reading through the thread I understand that it's best to try and pre-order these or else pay eBay prices. Is there a good list for release dates and re-release dates?

Thanks in advance.

Just curious, sorry for my newbie questions. Where are the best places on the web to buy the SHF Star Wars figures? Also, just reading through the thread I understand that it's best to try and pre-order these or else pay eBay prices. Is there a good list for release dates and re-release dates?

Thanks in advance.

I go with either amiami.com or cdjapan. better chances on cdjapan when you're late on the figure.

HLJ is awesome too. My favorite Japanese site since you can cancel without penalty and you can control when you wanna ship your stuff out. Also tends to be the cheapest option.

If you live in the U.S., ToyzintheBox and MH Toy Shop are excellent options.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Thank you both for the info. I ended up having to go with Amazon for my first foray into the SHFSW world. I got Luke (ROTJ), Darth and 2 Storm Troopers. Hopefully if I can jump on pre-orders in the future it won't be so pricey. Now I just need to work on the others that are coming soon (Kylo, Phasma and FO ST).

By chance, would anyone know where I can find this display piece? I would love to buy multiples to display with the figures.

SHFSW.jpg

Those are likely promotional only signage. So my guess is you are SOL on getting them unless you know someone who works for Bandai's marketing team.

Back