S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam it. Ordered 2. So weak.

Now I need to sell a hot toy to pay for the 2 scout trooper and speeder bikes I want.

12112015 (231).JPG

SH Figuarts Darth Maul is nice; far superior to the stormtrooper or Vader. A nice range of movement; good poses.

***. the time I decide to sleep on time they release this. grr. looks like its out of stock everywhere. I'm not sure if BBTS will get them.

Wow he looks good, been wanting this one since pictures of him appeared the other week!

UK People who have ordered through them before; do you have a shipping method you would recommend? Guessing from what people have said this won't appear with any other vendor (at anything like retail prices anyway)?

Yeh I have him in my cart just trying to work out which delivery method to opt for.

I just looked for "stormtrooper", not that many come up.

ILY

Got my order in. its 2 dollars cheaper to go Yen currency than have paypal convert it.

Thank you mynameschris and Kennywr22!

***. the time I decide to sleep on time they release this. grr. looks like its out of stock everywhere. I'm not sure if BBTS will get them.

You guys should stop worrying about pre-ordering all these new figures... People were frantic about getting Maul when he was announced, but since he came out, his price keeps going down on ebay... He's now under $60 shipping included. Pretty good deal.

Same will happen with all the others once they ship and arrive in greater number.

You guys should stop worrying about pre-ordering all these new figures... People were frantic about getting Maul when he was announced, but since he came out, his price keeps going down on ebay... He's now under $60 shipping included. Pretty good deal.

Same will happen with all the others once they ship and arrive in greater number.

That's more or less the case. I don't think most web exclusives will go down in price, and the stormtrooper that people don't seem to like is holding at a pretty high price, but other stuff isn't bad at all.

ILY

Got my order in. its 2 dollars cheaper to go Yen currency than have paypal convert it.

Thank you mynameschris and Kennywr22!

I did the same thing and similarly saved a couple of £ so thanks for the heads up I probably wouldn't have thought of that :hi5:

I want to get the preorder price. Figuarts figures with the exception of dbz usually sell out fast. The scout trooper w/ a bike is looking amazing. I might get that for office use.

Speaking of maul. I'm liking him more with a robe.

5b54d2ad1f8a497265fcc2134405ba21.jpg

Now I hope they release qui gon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back