S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An image of the Shadow Trooper (final product) and the Japanese trailer 2 of TFA:

l0BYG9EP.jpg

Would definitely love it if they made Dooku. It would perfectly round out the "pre-Vader" villains trio (Maul, Dooku, Grievous).

So torn on that Kylo Ren. The torso seems squat and fat, the shoulder joint is kind of crazy, not sure about how the elbow joint looks, the fixed hood could be trouble, and the plastic cloak could inhibit decent posing or just look strange. On the other hand, the detail looks great, the saber is beautiful, having different hands is pure win, and will probably be able to get more dynamic posing than the black series version. hmmm...

So torn on that Kylo Ren. The torso seems squat and fat, the shoulder joint is kind of crazy, not sure about how the elbow joint looks, the fixed hood could be trouble, and the plastic cloak could inhibit decent posing or just look strange. On the other hand, the detail looks great, the saber is beautiful, having different hands is pure win, and will probably be able to get more dynamic posing than the black series version. hmmm...

Probably get more dynamic posing? I think it's safe to say it will....I have the BS and hate it. But that's just me :wink1:

Obi looks amazing!

Back