S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another image of Obi-Wan:

figure_20151106_064.jpg

Source: Oldcake.

Wish it was more of a cream color but I can't wait to take pics of him and Maul already:impatient:

Probably get more dynamic posing? I think it's safe to say it will....I have the BS and hate it. But that's just me :wink1:

Obi looks amazing!

Well, of course it will have more dynamic posing than the BS version. The point was will the dynamic poses look bad due to the plastic cloak that might not look like it has a natural 'hang' and the look of the shoulder and elbow joints in those poses. IMO awesome poses are great as long the overall aesthetic still looks good/natural. Again, IMO, that's always been the toss-up with SHF for me.

Well, of course it will have more dynamic posing than the BS version. The point was will the dynamic poses look bad due to the plastic cloak that might not look like it has a natural 'hang' and the look of the shoulder and elbow joints in those poses. IMO awesome poses are great as long the overall aesthetic still looks good/natural. Again, IMO, that's always been the toss-up with SHF for me.

True, I see your point.

Just bought a dark cocoa cloak from rickhor409 for SHF Luke, I'm a bit confused as to why his cloak on some figures is black, brown or dark brown. Which one is the accurate one?

The dark brown is the accurate one. Take a look at screenshots from Return of the Jedi and you'll notice that Luke's Jedi robe is a very deep, dark brown. It looks extremely dark...almost black in most of the Jabba Palace scenes due to the dim lighting.

You guys think that we'll get a kid version of Anakin? It would really blaze my interest for this line. But more than anything, I want jawas. Lots and lots of Jawas.

You guys think that we'll get a kid version of Anakin? It would really blaze my interest for this line. But more than anything, I want jawas. Lots and lots of Jawas.

I wouldn't care about a 9 yr. old Anakin but like I've said numerous times, an Ep. III version needs to come out asap.

Let the truth be spoken. I hate the wait for these things, but when they do come out, heh I buy a lot of em. What do you think the Ep. III Anakin will come with accessories wise?

Let the truth be spoken. I hate the wait for these things, but when they do come out, heh I buy a lot of em. What do you think the Ep. III Anakin will come with accessories wise?

Switch out head would be nice ala Black Series figure. That's all I would need. But maybe a switch out robot forearm/hand?:dunno

Maybe a lightsaber. If we're lucky. Don't hold your breath though. :)

Also, imo a kid Anakin is the bottom of the list for figs I'd want from episode 1. Right down there with Nute Gunray, Boss Nass and Watto.

A jawa 3 pack would be dope.

Personally, I can't wait for SHF to start releasing the OT Bounty Hunters. Hell, you can throw in the TCW bounty Hunter's in there as well. I would have so much fun just shooting those guys.

Personally, I can't wait for SHF to start releasing the OT Bounty Hunters. Hell, you can throw in the TCW bounty Hunter's in there as well. I would have so much fun just shooting those guys.

Mandalorians in general could be a big seller, plus they are pretty much mix and match between Boba and Jango apart from odd details if you take TCW into account, still they are the HPP line of the Star Wars universe.

The dark brown is the accurate one. Take a look at screenshots from Return of the Jedi and you'll notice that Luke's Jedi robe is a very deep, dark brown. It looks extremely dark...almost black in most of the Jabba Palace scenes due to the dim lighting.

Yep. Dark brown is accurate for Luke.

Thanks for clearing that out for me!

Back