S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give you Goldar...

M0pGI72.jpg

XguCIM4.jpg

e4MIRkb.gif

psro0Io.gif

Im giving the movie a chance since its all cgi but common if they wanted this aimed at kids they should have lighten up the whole stance about the rangers, the trailers i watched were all doom and gloom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The " reveal " i think is in about 4 days for the buckler so we have nothing but a shadowed image, but this is the Zyusouken

14721740-10154176614703983-3985756488754160937-n_orig.jpg

Was this taken recently? Where from? I'm more curious if they're reissuing the Figuarts!

Some event, i cant remember. But the figuarts i dont think are being reissued, it was just aTamashii display which happened to show old and new items.

No need for that $600 sdcc green ranger morpher anymore.

C0JFmxSUQAAU5DF.jpg

C0JFtFeUAAEJilN.jpg

C0JFsMFVIAAc-Zz.jpg

I got my Movie morpher in - what I expected and the completist in me is who ordered it, BUT I'm really happy I did. I didn't realize that it came with the 'group' coin and the coins included are 'shiny' as opposed to bronze. Very happy I got them.

Hi guys, LONG time lurker and not even sure if this is the right area to post this in. I'm looking to sell my set of 6 unopened 20th Anniversary Figuarts Power Rangers set. It includes all 6 (no White Ranger). Not looking to make a ton of money. I have lots of ebay feedback and happy to upload them there if it makes it easier. PM me or email me at bryceharper89 @ g m a i l . COM

Thanks guys!

Yeah definitely not the place for that here. But you can buy a SSF membership and open a sales thread.

Hi guys, LONG time lurker and not even sure if this is the right area to post this in. I'm looking to sell my set of 6 unopened 20th Anniversary Figuarts Power Rangers set. It includes all 6 (no White Ranger). Not looking to make a ton of money. I have lots of ebay feedback and happy to upload them there if it makes it easier. PM me or email me at bryceharper89 @ g m a i l . COM

Thanks guys!

Welcome, and yeah, follow Shaw's advice. It's the only way to sell on the boards without breaking the rules.

Was there any updated news regarding the Legacy Power Sword? I remember them saying a price was going to be announced but haven't seen anything in a while. Was so hyped about it.

Back