S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky, i cant complain, spent a ton of money of xmas stuff and electronic goodies st toys rus, i coyly had my twins carry the legacy red ranger helmet around so their mom gets a hint what i want for xmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed out on the last time it went on as a Lightning Deal. Great deal, but nothing crazy, especially since I just plan on keeping it boxed.

They will always be another deal. I'm hoping to find one on those helmets!! :rock

Legacy Pink Ranger movie morpher is $27.64 on amazon lightning deal right now. Just started and is 10% claimed already.

Anybody know where I can get a white or green coin to fit in a legacy morpher?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I still got the one I originally got since the replacement was in bad shape. I guess I'll just deal with the visor scratch.

So anyone seen the Power Rangers movie toys on shelves already? Its bad enough i confused them with the imaginext fisher price toys. The morpher looks super cheap, the megazord is huge but too overpriced imho, and the t rex looks like a macdonalds quality size toy. Its bad

Yeah, I really wanted the morpher...then saw it in-person....still back and forth. The others look even worse though. Very cheap looking.

I feel this line wont get justice until either sh figuarts or legacy steps in, but the maintstream line is horrendous

I feel this line wont get justice until either sh figuarts or legacy steps in, but the maintstream line is horrendous

I'm willing to bet you're right, but I bet we won't even see that.

Legacy will get around to doing this line once the movie hits Bluray/DVD. We will get announcements at one of the next 2 SDCC shows

I'm wondering if there will be an actual movie Megazord figure that combines. So far, all we are getting are those cheap looking individual zords and that ugly interactive Megazord.

Back