S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FXn9YNaXEAEKef1
FXn_twPWQAEin7f
FXoB7Z6WIAEQPNS
Lighting is horrible ..I’m sure they will look better..looks like the holland version is better too

Tobey looks great but Andrew seems a little off to me. Maybe it's the pose but the proportions look odd and texture on the suit stands out way too much to me. I'd like to see more photos of him though and I hope they come with unmasked heads

Wow, these look great! The only complaint I have is the texture on Andrew's suit is more similar to ASM 1 than ASM 2/NWH.

The Marvel Legends were revealed today as well. There are no head sculpts included so I wouldn't expect any head sculpts with the SHF at this point.

Toy biz was truly ahead of its time because that looks kinda like my old toy biz Spider-Man 2 figure and I’m not saying that’s a bad thing because those were some of the most well sculpted kids toys I ever had I hated when hasbro took over the line.

Not the headsculpt but the overall suit .

Mafex will probably make all three too right? Thinking I may go that route instead of Hot Toys just cause that’s a lot smaller of a footprint.
I see it, it seems Mafex is always very late with them copying Figuarts projects though so who knows when they will do the trio

Mafex will probably make all three too right? Thinking I may go that route instead of Hot Toys just cause that’s a lot smaller of a footprint.

SHF being more consistent with releases is the reason I opted for them with live-action Spidey’s but yeah, it’d be nice to have the Mafex versions instead if I had the choice.

Back