S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
296839734_155167920443800_3136447185943530853_n.jpg

Toy biz was truly ahead of its time because that looks kinda like my old toy biz Spider-Man 2 figure and I’m not saying that’s a bad thing because those were some of the most well sculpted kids toys I ever had I hated when hasbro took over the line.

Not the headsculpt but the overall suit .

Yeah I had the super pose-able Spider-Man 2 figure that comes with the billboard, and I loved it! I have no idea where my old figure went, but I did nab a new one still in its packaging some time ago, and it just brought back all the feels.

Yeah I had the super pose-able Spider-Man 2 figure that comes with the billboard, and I loved it! I have no idea where my old figure went, but I did nab a new one still in its packaging some time ago, and it just brought back all the feels.
Yea that was such a good line of toys and the sculpts were amazing . It’s a shame hasbro came along and destroyed it. Those Spider-Man 3 figures were some of the worst toys I remember getting. Such a heavy downgrade .

Was finally able to update my Avengers lineup and take some more pics.
Loving this line - but is this going to be like HT? SHF Drax in 2030???? And what happened to Vision and Groot that were previewed years back. I guess they are putting more efforts to other lines.

This line feels like it came to a screeching halt this year. I think all we've gotten this year is black and gold Spidey, Strange, and the two Thors. We aren't actually getting anything new until next year with the 3 No Way Home Spider-Men.

Let's see what they do for Black Panther next month.

This line feels like it came to a screeching halt this year. I think all we've gotten this year is black and gold Spidey, Strange, and the two Thors. We aren't actually getting anything new until next year with the 3 No Way Home Spider-Men.

Let's see what they do for Black Panther next month.
I wonder why Bandai is not revealing anything new from the D+ MCU verse. I think Falcon/Winter Soldier is the last wave Figuarts did from the D+…still nothing from WV, Hawkeye, Loki and the newer shows like MM, MK and She Hulk :angryfist:

I doubt Hasbro can’t be exclusive to the D+ franchise..but who knows

Last edited:
I remember seeing their White Vision around the time they showed their Wenwu, but it's been months if not at least a year, and nothing to show for it.

These guys are even worse than Hot Toys about showing cool prototypes, and then never releasing them.

I remember seeing their White Vision around the time they showed their Wenwu, but it's been months if not at least a year, and nothing to show for it.

These guys are even worse than Hot Toys about showing cool prototypes, and then never releasing them.
There have been over a handful of cons since SDCC and nothing has been revealed ..I think Figuarts should try to match Mafex and start tackling the classic stuff .. I would love to see Jim Lee X-men from Figuarts and how about doing the X-men animated and Spider-man Animated as well as the IM, FF and Hulk animated shows of the past

with the increasing price hikes of ML , I have no doubt collectors will turn to Figuarts if they start to tackle the comic and animated ideas because of the better articulation and sculpting

Damn it…missed the preorder for DP2 version with HLJ..already pre sold out…oh well I’m sure they will be going back up frequently ..just keep checking this week

Holy! If you guys think about cancelling your pre orders…DON”T!!

This is the Tobey Spidey I‘ve always wanted

There is Mafex …but Figuarts are solid built figs!

In hand the Tobey sculpts are scary realistic

Both…the smiling face is Tobey in hand…give it a chance!

Bring on the symbiote

Back