S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one as of 12:54 EST.
I got mine in a couple of weeks ago and it was a huge relief. Maybe it’ll be easier to get when he comes in stock but I’m glad I don’t have to worry about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the new Iron Man Mark 50 from SH Figuarts, and I love it! I had mixed feelings initially about the design, but it's really grown on me.

Did a quick review of it below.

HVdfStr.jpg

I'm going to be needing this one

I heard there will be an upgrade accessory kit for Ironman mk50 and Captain America by the end of the year. Maybe the Cap will finally have his shield?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I heard there will be an upgrade accessory kit for Ironman mk50 and Captain America by the end of the year. Maybe the Cap will finally have his shield?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I think that's just speculation and wishful thinking based on the Nanotech Version Iron Man shown at Tamashii Comic Con. They'd make more money releasing two separate figures than doing an accessory set that would only be appealing to people who have those two figures.

They'd probably just release a Captain America and call it Wakanda version, than include the shields with any other character as well.

Just saw a wasp prototype at SDCC, was this known already?

Just saw a wasp prototype at SDCC, was this known already?

Yea she was first shown at the tamashii comic con event in Japan last May I think. No release date yet though.

I would assume the holsters are for the sticks (or whatever you want to call those weapons).

The sticks go on her back ... on the Hot Toys figure, the holsters are for “disc shooters” which she never used in the movie...

3df334f39e7a24df6447ad35379a3a5f.jpg

I’ve had my preorder in at BBTS for a little over a month and now, it's here. Or should I say, Thanos is. Very excited for him, I sold off my BAF really quickly because I wasn’t happy with it but this is the Thanos I wanted.
Next week should be pretty exciting since I’ll be getting him and Black Widow from Amazon Japan!

Back