S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a helluva difference between Widows. Hopefully mine arrives this week.

I thought the AOU version had a great likeness but this one blows it out of the water! Can’t wait to get it tomorrow.
Thought I’d have Thanos this week too but unfortunately BBTS shipped it with FedEx Smart Post so it’ll be a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In some aspects, this looks better than the Hot Toys figure

Especially the face. The HT doesn't really look like ScarJo, and this one very much does. Love the gold hair :rolleyes2
SHF Luke ROTJ anyone :lol

Just got Infinity War Black Widow, amazing figure as expected. The print on the scowling face is kinda pixelated but the other two are pretty nice and clear.
983c2fd003b9e4c7f76c6a1c30873186.jpg

8f1f20dcb1a74a7f88e0730a12594219.jpg

7e31327ae4e422b57dcb02ab33ce2140.jpg

a4d05faffd1eca53caa08a50e728e6e9.jpg

620d07f2db6e556d90d5f51cea9082c8.jpg

I still think it's funny how they gave Bucky sculpted hair even though his hair is longer than Black Widow's who they gave old lady barbie hair.

The proportions are so much better than her AOU version, I can easily see this figure makes the suit better, because this is probably my least favorite outfit on BW

He’s awesome..but there will be so many versions of him upcoming, not sure this will be my favorite version

Back