S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered on Nippon, CDJ is like $10 more expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my IW Doctor Strange today. Didn’t get to post when I got him because I had to go to work, and currently it’s 1am so I’m not taking any photos at the moment. I would like to say that I think it’s absolutely suburb. I feel the only thing I wish it had is a cloth cape, other than that it’s amazing.

Got my IW Doctor Strange today. Didn’t get to post when I got him because I had to go to work, and currently it’s 1am so I’m not taking any photos at the moment. I would like to say that I think it’s absolutely suburb. I feel the only thing I wish it had is a cloth cape, other than that it’s amazing.

I don't know, this version is based on the concept art rather than his actual costume in the movie. Can't bring myself to get him.

I’d love to see an in-hand comparison between IW Strange and his solo movie figure. The first Strange looked too “old” for my liking.

I’d love to see an in-hand comparison between IW Strange and his solo movie figure. The first Strange looked too “old” for my liking.

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

3-1.jpg

3-4.jpg

Hey all - I'm a new collector. Love Figuarts, and have been slowly building up my collection on the rare occasion I have extra money to do so. Next on the docket is an Iron Man. I'm deciding now between the Mark III and Mark IV - I like the 'classic', comic look of just gold and red. Leaning towards the IV because of the extra heads - but wondering if you guys have a preference between the two as far as posing, sculpt, overall enjoyment, etc. Subjective of course but interested in what you guys think.

My friend Bill hosts and I (usually) cohost a podcast (Called Dorklair) that has been mainly centered around SH Figuarts Star Wars figures but has been expanding to other lines/properties as Bill and cohosts have gone through almost every release in the Star Wars line. We have a news chat and then a figure review portion of each episode.

The latest episode is for the SH Figuarts Tony Stark, me, Bill, and Larry discuss news and review. Hope you guys give us a try:

https://www.retrozap.com/dorklair-42-iron-man-sh-figuarts-tony-stark/

Anyone else hoping we get Figuarts version of Spider-Man from the new video game? Could be cool.

Anyone else hoping we get Figuarts version of Spider-Man from the new video game? Could be cool.

I'm warming up to the design...I don't think that Tamashii will do it. Maybe FIGMA...

Marvel Legends is doing one. I think it's a Gamestop Exclusive figure.

Thanos looks awesome. I’m tempted to get the other IW Figuarts figures to display trying to get his gauntlet off, like in the movie.

I got charged for Thanos from HLJ but I am waiting for the Figuarts Ben Kenobi before I have them shipped.:blissy

Iron man is very tempting tho...

Back