S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Thanos from BBTS. He's pretty snappy.

Pfor8n5.jpg

fFxMC3j.jpg

I just got my BW... it’s freaking amazing the superb headsculpt in hand. Probably the best figure of the whole Infinity line.
6c5460817d70fdd1047b4b16881f5417.jpg

I just got my BW... it’s freaking amazing the superb headsculpt in hand. Probably the best figure of the whole Infinity line.
6c5460817d70fdd1047b4b16881f5417.jpg

All the YouTube reviews same the same, I think how SHF did her sculpt is key but I think they took it a step further with the improvements of her body proportions from the AOU version. All the reviewers praise this. This figure looks like a mini Scar as BW now.

All the YouTube reviews same the same, I think how SHF did her sculpt is key but I think they took it a step further with the improvements of her body proportions from the AOU version. All the reviewers praise this. This figure looks like a mini Scar as BW now.

Totally agree. With the last figure they got the face really close but the body was off and this time they got both pretty much perfect.
9b94e06b3a625055dca6db6a8c46dc26.jpg

Thanos also came today and I really like the figure. I don’t think it was necessary to have the pull out joint on the gauntlet hand and I would rather have had the rotation at the base of the wrist. One at the forearm would have been nice too so he wasn’t always in a curling position. Still, it’s a great figure and I love the proportions and the head sculpts.
36d8a6e336d63f2805bb0243b4308ea0.jpg

0e6a9627446f48149a1b19fd5a9a3355.jpg

9c92e898243d3d1f777c0017d1d260e5.jpg

0085567d87169be95cf0d3a022af6964.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sh figuarts iron man mk50 weapons set confirmed for a March 2019 release. Suggested market retail price for 9540 yen. We are so screwed. Thanks, Bandai!!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

If all it comes with are wing boosters, chicken feet and 2 blades I'm skipping it. Not worth the price tag. :lecture

I'd be up for Iron Man if he also comes with the big arm blaster like the Hot Toys.
Anything on a full armored Thanos?

New to these Marvel Figuarts and have a few on the way, looking for a Doctor Strange which seems like its going to be a pain in the backside!! What are the differences between the original and the Infinity War versions apart from accessories?

New to these Marvel Figuarts and have a few on the way, looking for a Doctor Strange which seems like its going to be a pain in the backside!! What are the differences between the original and the Infinity War versions apart from accessories?

IW Strange has a portal effect, different hands, different printing on the magic shields, and the colors are brighter. That's it.

The paint is different. IW has brighter paint and they removed some of the glossiness on the face that some people didn’t like from the first version. They also put gloves on him which isn’t movie accurate and they painted the eye of agamotto with shades of green to make it look like the time stone is glowing.

I actually like the original better than the IW version though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back