S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and Buutenks and Buuhan

And Movie 09 Trun-- Oh wait... :(

11199442_gal.jpg

It will be a looong time before they ever run out of ideas my fren... we’re getting at least 4 more Dragon Ball figures (since Chibi Goku, Roshi & Bulma each come with a dragon ball.. wasn’t hard to connect the dots), we’ll probably get a couple figures based on the Dragon Ball Heroes anime special (in fact you can count on it), those prototypes of Champa/Vados are still TBD, not to mention Hit, Jiren, and all the other stand-outs from DBS, then finally when we’re in 2025 they’ll release SS4 Goku

You're being too generous with 2025.

is it JP or Blue?

JP. Delivered direct to UK today. I don't think BF have their stock yet.

Also, I totally forgot that western releases dont get the shippers anymore. I noticed that when my Majin Vegeta had one, but my Gokou Black didn't, even though they are both webshop exclusives. That kinda sucks.

Got to love Amazon's 1 airbag protection
Yeah, their shipping department is moronic. And it’s costing them a lot of money, because I know I’m not alone in saying that I make it known I am NOT happy with their shipping, and quite often. I have prime and all they ever do is extend my membership in most cases. Sometimes, they’ll send a replacement free of charge, if available.

I’d rather they just... you know... not suck at their jobs. I eventually just cancelled everything I ordered from them that was a “collector’s item.” Movies and games still sometimes come damaged though. So, I just kinda give up, lol. I’m letting my prime expire and using Walmart from now on.

It’s a pretty big ****ing deal that they refuse to change. It’s losing them business. Giants can still fall. I hope any of you that still elect to order from them have much better luck than I have.

Speaking of Amazon's packaging methods, I actually ordered a bunch of robot toys and when they were shipped to me, they were all inside one big Amazon box WITHOUT any airbags or bubblewrap! Miraculously, only one of the robot's boxes got damaged while the others remained in ok condition despite being banged up during shipment. I think it's safe to say that Amazon is gambling when it comes to shipping. They also shipped 1 item orders in those bubblewrap envelopes which resulted in ruined Star Wars Black Series and Marvel Legends boxes for my previous orders.

I spoke about it a couple pages back...be sure to COMPLAIN to their customer service. If they can't replace the item and you don't want to return it, you can get a partial refund!

Amazon isn't ideal for collectors looking for perfect boxes. Usually I anticipate everything coming damaged, so I designate that my "opener".

I actually was surprised with my Goku Black order, they actually put quite a few air bubbles in there, but I think that was because I complained about my last Kid Goku order in which they put NO shipping protection.

Yes, because putting something in a box gives it magical protection and surely no one gives a crap if they receive damaged goods. It’s as brainless as ebay sellers shipping things in envelopes. Granted, they used to try and charge premium handling fees on top of everything. :slap

What Tonito is saying though is that they didnt just choose a random pose, it did actually happen in the show, regardless of what you prefer. Sorry to be blunt, but theres no point complaining about a promo pic. Tamashii needs to find ways to promote each accessory and face afterall.

Oops, my initial post was meant to sound funnier. Guess it was failed humor. Sorry, didn’t mean to offend.

I know the Rage Trunks is just a proto and I’m sure they have enough accessories to make many different poses.

Are they stupid?...What’s wrong with Tamashii these days? Isn’t Trunks liked in Japan?

If he's a Web exclusive what or where is the "easiest" way to get him?

Bandai pull this **** all the time with Gundam models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of Amazon's packaging methods, I actually ordered a bunch of robot toys and when they were shipped to me, they were all inside one big Amazon box WITHOUT any airbags or bubblewrap! Miraculously, only one of the robot's boxes got damaged while the others remained in ok condition despite being banged up during shipment. I think it's safe to say that Amazon is gambling when it comes to shipping. They also shipped 1 item orders in those bubblewrap envelopes which resulted in ruined Star Wars Black Series and Marvel Legends boxes for my previous orders.

They even ship books in those bubblewrap envelopes that get damaged for sure.

Everyones reaction when they seen Trunks comes with his beam sword
103523C1-B892-4CB2-8A4A-E3FC12AA5B9C.jpeg

Everyones reaction when they found out it’s a Web Exclusive
48190031-B823-4B43-823A-DFB4F08996EC.jpeg

Everyone accepting the fact that Tamashii has done this before and will continue to do so
337174FB-9E69-4949-AD4A-648BADD8A4BF.jpeg

Back