S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He doesn't look that shiny in person imo

20180605_112053.jpg

I can see the company who did the Tien and Yamcha set doing one for Majin Vegeta. They can even include a yelling and eyes closed fional explosion yelling face. It makes sense :p

I just received that set in the mail and it's awesome! Pretty high quality, easily blends in with my other figures. Unfortunately I don't have Yamcha yet (should be getting that this weekend) but the shirt for tien looks great on him and was pretty easy to put on. For $26 it's definitely a great buy

Seeing that Majin Vegeta comparison, I think I understand the complaints about the body now. His chest mass is slightly off, but I think it’s because of the way they designed the crevice that accommodates the butterfly hinge. Doesn’t bother me as much.

Seeing that Majin Vegeta comparison, I think I understand the complaints about the body now. His chest mass is slightly off, but I think it’s because of the way they designed the crevice that accommodates the butterfly hinge. Doesn’t bother me as much.

I'm more bothered by how all the blue plastic looks like different colors...yikes...

Maybe some pieces (like the whole crotch) are molded in a different plastic than the other parts? Maybe it's better in person.

Man...Tamashii is slipping....it's not deal-breakers...but for the prices we pay now, they can do better. We KNOW they can do better.

I must be blind, because I still can’t tell about that. What I don’t like is the sheen, the completely botched facesculpt that’s supposed to be looking slightly off to the side and the fact that it’s not a SSJ2 hairsculpt.

Some people may enjoy it, but from what i've seen so far Majin Vegeta is one of their biggest fails so far. I'm not going to cancel my order, but I'm not going to be upset if I don't end up getting it, and I won't order it again. It's a shame they phoned it in for this highly demanded figure.

I don’t think he’s as much of a fail as people have made him out to be. I haven’t received mine yet but from reviews he’s just fine. Sure he doesn’t look like the prototype and they did change the faces but overall he’s still a solid figure. I’m sure we haven’t seen the last of Majin Vegeta and we’ll get another version of him somewhere down the line. A battle damaged version is a very probable release for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a8f4c2534491db33dc0c86d93b22dcce.heic
19dd1eb7b5c97c0fc618fe43f3981caf.heic

BBTS finally delivered my frieza. Love the figure, and now i can replace the gigantic looking dragonstars frieza. The paint on the chest piece on my frieza was a little chipped, but you can’t really see it from far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received that set in the mail and it's awesome! Pretty high quality, easily blends in with my other figures. Unfortunately I don't have Yamcha yet (should be getting that this weekend) but the shirt for tien looks great on him and was pretty easy to put on. For $26 it's definitely a great buy

Can I ask where you got that tien and Yamcha set? I’ve been looking but haven’t found any reliable source that ends up being some bootleg

These started hitting stores if anyone cares. Not my picture.

View attachment 412724
I definitely want to pick up that Jiren! I've stopped at like 11 walgreens between yesterday and today and still haven't had any luck. Hopefully they'll start hitting this area next week sometime

Can I ask where you got that tien and Yamcha set? I’ve been looking but haven’t found any reliable source that ends up being some bootleg

I got mine off AliExpress, came packaged great too. Here's the seller I bought mine from https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32878840392.html?spm=a2g0n.store-home-cache.0.0.9f4b7910yvxw8C

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would like to see how that Jiren figure scales with the other figuarts, because as we all know Jiren is huge & imposing

Hi guys. I'm a little late to the party but just got my Goku Black in. Super happy with it. I normally like to pose characters in more dynamic poses but I think this will do for now. Sorry for the crappy pics.

IMG_20180609_120523.jpgIMG_20180609_120609.jpgIMG_20180609_120745.jpg

Back