S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He also says this can be easily remedied by applying a spray of matte coat, & the "glossyness" will disappear.

huaycapac, aka Xavi Bueno, said that part :)

He's got some great customs, but I'm not into painting my figures so yeah, I'm also disapointed with Bandai for that glossy finish. But I still hope that it is just a prototype and final product is different. Who knows...

Anyway, Bandai seems to have problem with purple.

It's just unbelievable that a franchise with such a large fan base and impact on western anime suffers from such things. This animation is the worst to date and it's becoming more and more obvious. DBS is a ****ing joke now.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I'm letting it slide because DBS is still Japan-only.. but if they don't fix it for the Western release, then that's just sad.

I'm letting it slide because DBS is still Japan-only.. but if they don't fix it for the Western release, then that's just sad.
If it ever releases western... but they usually "fix it" for Blu ray release. It has been like this for saint seiya as well.

Nappa
Shenron
Majin Vegeta
Majin Boo (Kid version)
Gotenks

for SS2 Goku, all they have to do is include the head only with Majin Vegeta, similar to what they did with Android 18 & Klyllin. Make the pegs compatible with SWA Goku's, so we can swap out the faces between the 2. Done.

So we got releases charted up into May right? PC Vegeta, PC Trunks, Beerus and then the regular SSJ Armored Trunks. Not mentioning any of the re-issues (Gohan/Piccolo/etc.), Figuarts ZERO and ZERO EX stuff.

We should start to see what's going to come out around Summer/Fall within the next month or two?

I wonder what they'll have as an SDCC exclusive? Considering that they don't mind minor retooling along with new paint, perhaps a Namek Vegeta could work? The one where he first arrived would require a simple modification of Scouter Vegeta and viola.

I say not only include an SSJ2 head, but a new faceplate altogether, the smirk one we've been wanting forever. Though we do need a new body for it...

I wonder what they'll have as an SDCC exclusive? Considering that they don't mind minor retooling along with new paint, perhaps a Namek Vegeta could work? The one where he first arrived would require a simple modification of Scouter Vegeta and viola.

Not a bad idea.

I actually think they might go the Anime Colors - Super Warrior Awakening Goku route.

Simple repaint of the boots and minor color tweaks like the blues/"purple" of his tunic and belt. Everyone will leap on that and it complements the Namek Saga Goku of the previous year.

Everything is wrong

369cd42838958648cb4697a3187a1d04.jpg

Does anyone else notice the hinged joint part over his crotchpiece that was changed to a single fused design(at least on the Out Of Da Box prototype?) wondering if that change is finalized..

^good catch, didn't notice they removed the hinge

am still holding out hope that the gloss is just the prototype. look at how shiny SSGSS was here, compared to what we got

17260726212_2a0b23d508_b.jpg

Does anyone else notice the hinged joint part over his crotchpiece that was changed to a single fused design(at least on the Out Of Da Box prototype?) wondering if that change is finalized..

im suspecting maybe they changed the skirt piece into a soft plastic or rubber piece? similar to darth maul's or kylo ren.

crisis: absolutely man, blue goku looks amazing in person, the matte really helps as it did with Vegito.

W: Probably... how lame. I've been spoiled by broly and the fact that his ENTIRE skirt moves to accommodate posing

Back