S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in my opinion, those ki effects are cool however, they lack a certain depth; it looks more like a paper cut-out flat background, as opposed to it engulfing the character as it should

fire_purple6.jpg
348873.jpg

i have this effect, and although it's closer to what I described, it still has, I dunno.. like too smooth of a "watery" appearance. I can't quite put my finger on it. like instead of emitting a powerful ki field instead it looks like the figure is just manipulating water so it rises up around him. i dunno if that makes sense but I don't know how else to describe it. it will still look pretty badass with Beerus though

I dont get the complaints with the finish on Beerus. He looks fine in that preview imo. He has a sheen to him, but he isnt glossy except on the pants section. SDCC Gohan was glossier than that and no one complained.

He has the obvious issues like the shoulder pads and the knees, but he LOOKS fine, at least to me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

View attachment 235856
With beerus? He does admits a glowing aura closely around his body and all. This might be a well substitute for that.

that looks like it would also go great with scouter vegeta for a galick gun pose! i think i like it better than the yellow or blue one honestly :yess: i guess it would work for final form frieza as well!

Already ordered two of them. Probably gonna use for Frieza and Beerus but Scouter Vegeta could work too. There's so many great and varied bootleg effect pieces on ebay, Tamashii could take a few notes from them

I dont get the complaints with the finish on Beerus. He looks fine in that preview imo. He has a sheen to him, but he isnt glossy except on the pants section. SDCC Gohan was glossier than that and no one complained.

He has the obvious issues like the shoulder pads and the knees, but he LOOKS fine, at least to me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Everything is wrong

369cd42838958648cb4697a3187a1d04.jpg

You need Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus and Sailor Pluto! :lecture

But Jupiter is my bae

we all have to make changes and sacrifices toward baes, blood. Who do you think was my first Sailor Moon bae? ....on that note, why do you lack a Jupiter body pillow?

And yeah the differences on Beerus are pretty noticeable. I don't like the darker shade period, gloss aside.

we all have to make changes and sacrifices toward baes, blood. Who do you think was my first Sailor Moon bae? ....on that note, why do you lack a Jupiter body pillow?

And yeah the differences on Beerus are pretty noticeable. I don't like the darker shade period, gloss aside.

Because the ones I found aren't true to the
source. Either have big boobs or w/e

And idk, chibi moon? [emoji72]

Damn that side by side pic really puts it into perspective. The original prototype was perfect, why must they ruin good things?

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Because the ones I found aren't true to the
source. Either have big boobs or w/e

And idk, chibi moon? [emoji72]
Then you fix that! Do it for the bae.

why the **** would chibi-moon be my bae? That's like, pedofilia, and she's worst girl anyway.

According to fellow collector Havok, he says it's due to mass production. Sometimes they use different painting during the final process and thus are unable to reach the results of the prototype.

He also says this can be easily remedied by applying a spray of matte coat, & the "glossyness" will disappear.

Back