S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@LipSmack Interesting top 5, I'm really close to having everything I want from this line, at least, within the realistic expectations of both the line as well as how much I' willing to spend for a while. I can summarise everything left I'd buy nearly in a top 5:

Majin Vegeta
Ssj3 goku pce edition (sorry:lol)
Bojack Trunks (I might not buy armored Trunks, not sure)
Kid Buu
Tien

On the fence about Nappa. I dont give a **** about him except for his TFS version. i'm highly uncertain whether that's worth the money to me.
Any new/battle damaged Goku, Vegeta and Piccolo I'll consider. I'd buy Gotenks and Purple or Saiyaman Gohan probably, but could contently quit collecting these right now. SWA goku was the crowning release. I'd only truly miss majin Vegeta and ssj3 Goku.

They'll probably drop the glossiness. They seem to be production samples that are then tossed out to distributors to show off at conventions. We've seen a glossy Broly, glossy Vegetto, etc. and then seen the final production piece be a matte. Likely the same will happen with Beerus.

@LipSmack Interesting top 5, I'm really close to having everything I want from this line, at least, within the realistic expectations of both the line as well as how much I' willing to spend for a while. I can summarise everything left I'd buy nearly in a top 5:

Majin Vegeta
Ssj3 goku pce edition (sorry:lol)
Bojack Trunks (I might not buy armored Trunks, not sure)
Kid Buu
Tien

On the fence about Nappa. I dont give a **** about him except for his TFS version. i'm highly uncertain whether that's worth the money to me.
Any new/battle damaged Goku, Vegeta and Piccolo I'll consider. I'd buy Gotenks and Purple or Saiyaman Gohan probably, but could contently quit collecting these right now. SWA goku was the crowning release. I'd only truly miss majin Vegeta and ssj3 Goku.

I think Nappa would look gr8 next to Scouter Vegeta, so I want him for that reason.

Also, Tien, yes, but I think we might be waiting a bit for that one.

How much is shipping generally from the Japan shops like HLJ or Amiami? I'm looking to pre order some stuff but the shipping is a bit confusing to me

I say not only include an SSJ2 head, but a new faceplate altogether, the smirk one we've been wanting forever. Though we do need a new body for it...

This all day. SS2 Goku must include the smirk. We did finally get one with Bluku tho so it wouldn't be a first. It would be an excellent pairing if they included the SS2 Goku head with the inevitable Majin Vegeta. However, that may result in them dropping the face count for Vegeta under 9000. :lecture This board may implode if that happens. :lol

Never got around to showing off my Awakened Gokus.

GnVdprO.jpg

This all day. SS2 Goku must include the smirk. We did finally get one with Bluku tho so it wouldn't be a first. It would be an excellent pairing if they included the SS2 Goku head with the inevitable Majin Vegeta. However, that may result in them dropping the face count for Vegeta under 9000. :lecture This board may implode if that happens. :lol

Is it just me or did they forget to draw in the line on his mouth for the smirk face on God Goku? It's barely visible, at least mines is.

Yea I think the line is pretty faint on mine as well. I might try fixing it with a gundam marker one day.

Can anyone recommend a good Facebook group for DBZ Figuarts selling? I want to sell my first print Vegeta/SS Vegeta/SDCC Vegeta, and realized all my Facebook groups are only for selling statues and 1/6. -Is- there a good DBZ Figuarts BST group?

Is it just me or did they forget to draw in the line on his mouth for the smirk face on God Goku? It's barely visible, at least mines is.
I noticed it barely is as well, at least in videos and pics. Very strange.

Can anyone recommend a good Facebook group for DBZ Figuarts selling? I want to sell my first print Vegeta/SS Vegeta/SDCC Vegeta, and realized all my Facebook groups are only for selling statues and 1/6. -Is- there a good DBZ Figuarts BST group?

You are a premium member here so you could post the on this very board if I'm not mistaken.
I would also recommend putting them up on instagram with #toysforsale Stuff moves pretty quick on there.

Yes cool setup Snake :D

I too subscribe to the theory of having standard Gohan in full garb, & SDCC Gohan as SS2

Im always impressed at how compact yet visible your collection is. The normal head really does work well on awakening Goku. Nice job man!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes cool setup Snake :D

I too subscribe to the theory of having standard Gohan in full garb, & SDCC Gohan as SS2

Im always impressed at how compact yet visible your collection is. The normal head really does work well on awakening Goku. Nice job man!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I may get another Manga Gohan for SS2 eventually. And yeah, regular head on awakened looks superb, makes me wants a Kaioken X3 Goku variant.

BTW, "Air Friezas."

dB4DfGc.jpg

Back