S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, **** anime island, it's going to be ****ing 2016 before I get PC Vegeta and Awakened Goku.

well anime-island has never been known to get stuff early and they have release dates on those two figures as 12/31, so youll probably get them mid january if anything haha, i have those two on PO with them too but i also ordered from nippon and amiami and got them already.

@crisis i don't think anybody hates ebay, just people dont like to PO on ebay, but if it's in stock it's pretty safe to get it, i think people are just afraid of possible mark ups on release by ebay sellers. Also, PO from other places may have early bird prices.

And speaking of my PCE vegeta I have posed with the ssj3 effects for final flash, didnt come out too bad.

Attachments

• PCE vegeta final flash.jpg
    PCE vegeta final flash.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 238
i dono why every1 here hates ebay :/
Awakened Goku arrived 5 days after i bought it n that was like a month ago

You can either find great deals or jacked up prices on eBay. It varies but overall eBay's great, except for preorders

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

some of yous would rather save 5% by preordering from a major site, only to receive ur item months after everyone else but u saved 5% so it's all good :monkey4

meanwhile you waste gas money going to the burger store cuz u dont feel like eating free food in ur fridge, waste more by buying a whole meal & make it extra for only $1.99 more for more beef patty. u want ur cake & wanna eat everyone else's. but its all good cuz u save 5% on the website :monkey4

some of yous would rather save 5% by preordering from a major site, only to receive ur item months after everyone else but u saved 5% so it's all good :monkey4

meanwhile you waste gas money going to the burger store cuz u dont feel like eating free food in ur fridge, waste more by buying a whole meal & make it extra for only $1.99 more for more beef patty. u want ur cake & wanna eat everyone else's. but its all good cuz u save 5% on the website :monkey4

I've been using Anime Island for a long time and, despite their PO's being slow, I've always been happy with their prices and customer service. However they've been messing me about over the past couple of weeks over a couple of PAK figures. I'll give them another chance as they've built up a lot of good will with me over the years but I'm definitely not as satisfied as I used to be :(

Dont really agree with your argument though. I spend thousands every year on my collection and 5% is a big difference to me. I don't get fast food and I wish the food in my fridge was free!

Also great display pics guys and I'm stealing that final flash idea :joy

‪#‎saturdayshot‬... I really love this two!

View attachment 232336

awesome shot man! yeah the sdcc goku can definitely be used as saiyan saga goku in pictures if you angle it in a way that hides his kanji haha

Also, glad somebody liked my final flash idea, i think ive seen a few others do it too, and the ball is just the kamehameha without the beams of light, it would be hard but adding yellow lightning would really complete it imo.

you make a good point Crisis, but how i see it is if i can get the figure for $35 vs $45 to $50 plus, i'd rather wait, yeah it sucks others may get it earlier but it'll come eventually. And also, i eat at home often and like someone else said, that's not free either haha :monkey3

‪#‎saturdayshot‬... I really love this two!

View attachment 232336

Very well done!

Thumbs up!

Anyone interested in a DBZ DVd collection? Season 1-9, all 3 movie collections, GT full season 1&2 and BOTG/RESF ?

I have a friend who may be interested. Pricing?

I eat at work ╮(╯◇╰)╭

And I don't really care about the prices, you win some you lose some

Cool shot there Mister!

I eat at work ╮(╯◇╰)╭

And I don't really care about the prices, you win some you lose some

Cool shot there Mister!

I haven't seen you post in a while but when you do. It's #truth haha. [emoji848]

lol@ Blood 50 shades of vegeta. Hm definitely big color difference. Can you, or anybody else, post a pic of the old and new ssj vegeta next to each other?

Also, could somebody show me a picture, if it's possible to do, of awakening goku with the later period sash (w/o knot)? I think awakening goku's sash is entirely one floating piece so would like to see if goku's later period belt fits on it.

I also have 2 unopened act 4 stage 3 packs if anyone wants them. There just laying around. $40 shipped is retail right?

Not trying to be rude, but if you're trying to sell things you should probably do it in DM's. Just so you don't get in trouble for not having a premium account.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Not trying to be rude, but if you're trying to sell things you should probably do it in DM's. Just so you don't get in trouble for not having a premium account.

I have a premium account. I have also posted all of this in the sales thread. Problem is, it gets buried to page 2 or 3 on the daily! Thanks for looking out, I know mods hate this. But, I'd rather come to the source then wait it out in a thread some may never see.

^ That is a Premium Account.

I have a premium account. I have also posted all of this in the sales thread. Problem is, it gets buried to page 2 or 3 on the daily! Thanks for looking out, I know mods hate this. But, I'd rather come to the source then wait it out in a thread some may never see.

Oh really? Couldn't tell on the app. My apologies. Well hopefully someone here finds interest in your items.

so in hand, how does PC Vegeta feel compared to the original? Joints etc.

Back