S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warning Dragon Ball Super Manga chapter 7 spoilers ahead

I wonder how these scenes will go down with the fans when it gets animated. On top of all the complaints the series is getting.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

ok i'm well aware Toriyama sneaks in some playful vulgarity here n there, but these translators are taking it a bit too far. i dunno if that manga's accurate, but if it is then it's just like "come on Akira, really?"

if in the next one i see Vegeta calling Goku a "piece of ***** ****sucker" or something to that effect then i'll know the translators are just making it up just to sound "cool & edgy"

Crisis...not having a waifu? Wow. We must fix this blood

right. remember what he said when he showed us his collection? that got me to thinking he needs a waifu that likes to clean :hmmmm

Just got PCE vegeta and had a brief moment of examining and posing him. It's night time right now, but I'm not liking the paint on the hair. It looks too orangey and looks weird next to awakening goku.

Asides that, I'm loving the new bluish purple hue on this one as opposed to the dark navy blue of the previous version. image.jpeg

dc3005076b2e0df8a88141e4e8bc3b35.jpg

Okay, I finished my display. I know one person wanted to see it. I'd love to hear more feedback from you guys on here. It'd be much appreciated. I want to make an RoF one next. I'd like to have both SSBs and Frieza in there though, so it might be a few months. Maybe the scene right before Frieza blows earth up. What do you guys think? I'd love to do one similar to the GIF that was posted of Majin Vegeta if and when he comes out.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Amazing dude!!!!!

Really good!

and merry x-mas to everyone, I've been away for quite some time but everyonce in a while I should check this thread.

Anyone collect the Banpresto Master Stars Piece Dragon Ball Z line? I've seen it pop up at my Barnes and Nobles, along with some Sailor Moon pieces.

Amazing dude!!!!!

Really good!

and merry x-mas to everyone, I've been away for quite some time but everyonce in a while I should check this thread.

Thanks, man, I'm going try to do another one soon. I'm not sure what I want to do yet though.

Thanks, man, I'm going try to do another one soon. I'm not sure what I want to do yet though.

I do similar things here, but I only have a few figures now...

My current one:

11880773_722025551262064_371279532_n.jpg

I'm working on a last one for DBZ figuarts, I sold almost my entire collection.

Only remaning this one of the picture and Vegeta Scouter, which I have plans :panic:

I do similar things here, but I only have a few figures now...

My current one:

I'm working on a last one for DBZ figuarts, I sold almost my entire collection.

Only remaning this one of the picture and Vegeta Scouter, which I have plans :panic:

That's cool stuff, man! This was my first one. I'd love to do one that big. I wouldn't have much room for it though. I have a good idea for Broly, but I can't find a case that will fit it properly.

Anyone collect the Banpresto Master Stars Piece Dragon Ball Z line? I've seen it pop up at my Barnes and Nobles, along with some Sailor Moon pieces.

I have a current collection that I'm trying to sell but the figures are awesome. They've got some great characters coming out like SSGSS Vegeta, Frieza, and SSJ Future Trunks just to name a few. Only reason I'm selling mine is cuz they don't fit right amongst the other 1:8 statues I have. It was a hard decision but my freakish obsession with scale has made me abandon the line [emoji20]

Interesting that they're appearing at Barnes and Nobles. I usually only see them at a handful of comic stores or online. Could B&N be turning into a Dragon Ball merch store now? [emoji33]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I'm abandoning the masterstars piece collection too. As i have fully switched to collecting just the sh figuarts line and basically only figures with articulation. I find it redundant to collect statues.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

I'm abandoning the masterstars piece collection too. As i have fully switched to collecting just the sh figuarts line and basically only figures with articulation. I find it redundant to collect statues.

I had a collectors crisis a while back when I had to choose between collecting statues or figures. They both have their pros and cons but collecting both was expensive. In the end I decided to collect both lol, but I'm more selective. Figure addiction is real, goddamn [emoji28]

I have a current collection that I'm trying to sell but the figures are awesome. They've got some great characters coming out like SSGSS Vegeta, Frieza, and SSJ Future Trunks just to name a few. Only reason I'm selling mine is cuz they don't fit right amongst the other 1:8 statues I have. It was a hard decision but my freakish obsession with scale has made me abandon the line [emoji20]

Interesting that they're appearing at Barnes and Nobles. I usually only see them at a handful of comic stores or online. Could B&N be turning into a Dragon Ball merch store now? [emoji33]

Pics of the scale? I did question the 1/8th scale cause it either looked too big or a little small. And I think B&N may be turning into a DB merch store, which is fantastic. I just wish they got more FiguartsZeros, especially the EX line.
I had a collectors crisis a while back when I had to choose between collecting statues or figures. They both have their pros and cons but collecting both was expensive. In the end I decided to collect both lol, but I'm more selective. Figure addiction is real, goddamn [emoji28]

My crisis as well :lol especially with banpresto.

Statues are sculpted nicer but its stucked on the same damned pose. With articulated figures, i can at least make it boring.

Pics of the scale? I did question the 1/8th scale cause it either looked too big or a little small.

Found this pic, gives a good comparison between the main statue lines.

6ef034ab947fcbba263d7c655de8326f.jpg

Here's my collection. They're almost the exact same scale as the EX line which is roughly 1:7. Don't be fooled by the Medicos, he's definitely not in scale with them sadly.

eaeb6180a1aab83c648f680187ca0e6d.jpg

Statues are sculpted nicer but its stucked on the same damned pose. With articulated figures, i can at least make it boring.

And that's why I decided to collect both lol. My Queen's Blade statues are too amazing to give up [emoji15]

Back