S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh wow lol, yeah I didn't even consider the irwin version. The SBC one, you can just yank at the torso till it "breaks" free, and the belt will just slide right off

Ok thanks awesome... You guys are alot of help. No where to get the symbols for Goku's gi.

Ok thanks awesome... You guys are alot of help. No where to get the symbols for Goku's gi.
I got mine off ebay, give me a sec and I will find the link.

Hmm, well since im on mobile enay doesnt give any links, but if you search for "figuarts branjita logo" you should find them. V4 blob is the same style as Krillins and is the kind I got. They are a bit expensive and need cut out but Branjita is a very experienced customiser over at dbf, and the logos are very high quality.

Got you in the mood to customise eh? XD

Remember the bootleg Goku is still kicking about on ebay dirt cheap, might be worth getting to customise instead?

I don't have normal Goku at all so I need him regardless

new steep meetion

The subtitles are translated terribly. Also, spoiler alert, Vegeta gets saved by Goku.

Some stuff, yeah. Broly is going for $120 on Amazon, which is like £75 or something. I don't even want to talk about the exchange rate. :(

What do you think of this by now?

group.jpg
best.jpg

What a f#%$??? I know i don't writte very well, but i'm trying ^^. It's a good manner to learn english... ^^

mrcateater hit the nail on the head, everybody here understands and we feel that any and all effort to join our discussion is always appreciated. :)

You're not old! That's a great song!:hi5:

It is but I remember that CD coming out...almost 10 years ago. :lol

Its eaither a saint seiya figure or another ronin warriors figure. I know they bootleged ryo and the red armor. This looks like it could be the white armor.

Oh, cool. Thanks! I didn't know Datong did other bootlegs from Bandai/Tamashii. I know they have a website somewhere.

March 26th. Spoke with a Amazon rep. They said they should bring getting a restock tomorrow so shipments should go out next week

Very nice! I should probably message them about the blast effects.

new steep meetion

The subtitles are translated terribly. Also, spoiler alert, Vegeta gets saved by Goku.

Holy ****ing ****, that was spectacular.

Does anybody remember the member here who made his own Super Saiyan 4 Broly as soon as he was released?

Edited: Found him!

imaI2EAPEi2

20150107_231629_zps2ea63501.jpg

I think it would be pretty sweet when hulk comes out if someone did a stop motion of hulk vs broly. That would be epic lol

lol yeah we know, not that "new" to us. Curious as to how the inevitable Figuarts version will look.

Well, I just got home from Mega-Con in Orlando, Florida. Did I ****ing rack up on some DragonBall Z merch!
SH Figuarts DBZ-
Piccolo -$65
Krillin-$50
Android 17-$59
Android 18-$50
Ss Goku- $50
Piccolo rerelease-$55
Broly-$90

Master Piece Series statue
Goku-$35

I'll post pictures soon. I am damn close to having a complete set of Figuarts again. All I need is SS3 Goku, Vegeta, SS Vegeta, Trunks, Wrong Color Vegeta, and Gohan.

Well, I just got home from Mega-Con in Orlando, Florida. Did I ****ing rack up on some DragonBall Z merch!
SH Figuarts DBZ-
Piccolo -$65
Krillin-$50
Android 17-$59
Android 18-$50
Ss Goku- $50
Piccolo rerelease-$55
Broly-$90

Master Piece Series statue
Goku-$35

I'll post pictures soon. I am damn close to having a complete set of Figuarts again. All I need is SS3 Goku, Vegeta, SS Vegeta, Trunks, Wrong Color Vegeta, and Gohan.

Wow!:hi5:
Only a handful left. Man you work quick.

Back