S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol yeah we know, not that "new" to us. Curious as to how the inevitable Figuarts version will look.

Spoiler Spoiler:

so there's a new level of power...
Decilious

61191686.jpg

give them to me now! so i dont have to waist some 1 hour and **** knows how many minutes on this movie

Anime Island has great prices on pre-orders.
Anime Figures, Action Figures, Costumes, Bags, Models, wall scrolls & Much more. [url]www.anime-island.com Anime Island is an American Based Company with the best prices on Anime items and shipping.[/url]

There's also

bigbadtoystore

BigBadToyStore.com - Toys, Action Figures, Vintage Toys, and Collectibles

toyzinthebox

S.H. Figuarts – Toyz In The Box

I've got two of my figures from ebay, but that's a right place right time kinda thing if you want a deal.
What has your experience been with anime-island, they seem to have good deals. Did you order 16 from them? If so did you receive yours already? I was asking because i see they have 16 for pre-order still even though he is already out. Do anime-island take longer than other online sellers like bbts and amazon to get their products and ship them....

What has your experience been with anime-island, they seem to have good deals. Did you order 16 from them? If so did you receive yours already? I was asking because i see they have 16 for pre-order still even though he is already out. Do anime-island take longer than other online sellers like bbts and amazon to get their products and ship them....

The only thing I've ordered from anime-island is Gohan, and he hasn't been released yet, so I'll let you know in May. However, I know a few guys on here have used anime island before with success.

Anime island is pretty much the only site I use for these figures. They are often cheaper than others and their shipping isnt as extreme for someone outside the US. Highly recommended!

I ordered Broly from robot4less and was very pleased. If you're in California the shipping is free.

Here is a quick review of the gigantic series super saiyan goku 3 if any of you are wondering how awesome this figure is!

Un-figuarts related, but my gf and I stopped in toys R us yesterday to get some stickers for her students (she's a teacher) and of course I looked around to see if I could find anything that tickled my fancy. Their collectable section was weak to put it mildly, half an aisle jammed up with all the funko vinyls. But I did find this guy:

Spoiler Spoiler:

No dbz spoilers here, just a large picture of The Simpson's Buzz Aldrin (excuse Piccolo's reach). They had a bunch of others, including the entire lineup of Aerosmith, which is cool if you're into Aerosmith.

I took a shot in the dark and asked an employee if they carried any figuarts and he looked at me with a blank stare, "Never heard of em." I just picked up buzz and headed to checkout...

So what's everyone's thoughts on 16? I really like him. The matte black with the green looks really good.

Toys R Us used to have Figuarts and Play Arts Kai figures, but they stopped importing for some reason...I got my SSJ Goku (my uncle bought it anyway) and Scouter Vegeta from there, both for good discounts. Contemplated some of their Play Arts, didn't really bother. They get a decent number of NECAs which are good.

So what's everyone's thoughts on 16? I really like him. The matte black with the green looks really good.

The only adjustment I would make to the figure itself would be the height and another adjustment in terms of release would be energy effects. Other than that, I'm very satisfied with it. The sculpt is really nice. When I opened the figure, I didn't know how I would like the shoulder pads but I grew accustom to liking them and how they can be articulated differently. The hands and faces are very nice. There's honestly nothing that I felt they left out in terms of hands or faces. He had a very small, yet pivotal, role in the series and I'm having a lot of fun with the figure. (Amazon delivered my 2nd order today actually. Surprised it came on a Sunday.)

I've noticed there's a warning on the inside packaging paper about the paint from either the green or the black rubbing off each other around the shoulder/bicep area. Nothing happened to my figure because I keep them apart but something worth mentioning to others.

The only adjustment I would make to the figure itself would be the height and another adjustment in terms of release would be energy effects. Other than that, I'm very satisfied with it. The sculpt is really nice. When I opened the figure, I didn't know how I would like the shoulder pads but I grew accustom to liking them and how they can be articulated differently. The hands and faces are very nice. There's honestly nothing that I felt they left out in terms of hands or faces. He had a very small, yet pivotal, role in the series and I'm having a lot of fun with the figure. (Amazon delivered my 2nd order today actually. Surprised it came on a Sunday.)

I've noticed there's a warning on the inside packaging paper about the paint from either the green or the black rubbing off each other around the shoulder/bicep area. Nothing happened to my figure because I keep them apart but something worth mentioning to others.

I agree. I was surprised also. He is much better in hand then in pictures. Can't wait for vegeto. And I'm hoping they finally announce majin vegeta at sdcc.

Pretty much this. If he was only a little bit taller, then it woulda been perfect. Otherwise it's a great figure. Although it also should've came with a Stage Act stand, just because.

Back